Aimpoint Acro Dot Sight
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: AP-200548 | Our code: 134259
Aimpoint Acro Dot Sight. The Aimpoint® Acro C-1 (Advanced Compact Reflex Optic) is a fully enclosed red dot system that takes up minimal space on any weapon platform.
Acro C-1 is developed and optimized for use on optic ready pistols in combination with an Acro adapter plate. However, the wide range of available mounting solutions for the Acro series makes it an all-round sight that can be used on several weapon platforms.
The enclosed system makes it reliable and operational in any weather conditions and being tested with 20,000 rounds on a .40 S&W caliber pistol slide, this small optic has proven to lead in ruggedness and reliability.
It is a lightweight, low-profile optic that provides fast target acquisition and an unlimited field of view for hunters as well as sport shooters.
- Optimized for pistol and applications which require a low profile red dot system
- Fully enclosed system
- Designed for direct integration in combination with adapter plates onto optic ready pistol slides
- 1.5 years battery operation on position 6 of 10
- Battery installation while optic is still mounted on weapon
- 3.5 MOA
- NVD compatible
- Submersible to a depth of 5 m (15 ft)
- Temperature span -30 °C to +60 °C
- Operating principle: Reflex collimator sight with LED
- Optical magnification: 1x
- Aiming dot size: 3.5 MOA
- Dot intensity: Visible against a background luminance of 0.1 to 55 000 lx
- Optical signature: No optical signature is visible at 10 meter distance, front side, on appropriate settings with NVD
- Dot color: Peak Wavelength: 655 ± 15 nm
- NVD compatible: Yes
- Optical coating: Anti-reflex, all surfaces and high transmission. NVD-Compatible.
- Clear aperture: 16 × 16 mm (0.63 × 0.63 in)
- Eye relief: Unlimited
- Battery type: 3V lithium battery, type CR1225
- Battery life - Day time use: 1.5 years (15 000h) of continuous use at pos. 6 and more than 8 years at NVD-setting
- Power intensity: 2 NVD and 8 Daylight settings of which 1 extra bright
- Length sight only: 47 mm (1.9 in)
- Width sight only: 30 mm (1.2 in)
- Height sight only: 30 mm (1.2 in)
- Weight sight only (incl battery): 60 g (2.1 oz)
- Housing material: High strength aluminum
- Housing finish and color: Matte black to dark gray
- Housing anodized: Yes
- Surface treatment: Anodized, semi-matte
- Adjustment: Range ±1 m at 100 meters (±1 yds at 100 yds) in windage and elevation, 1 click = 17 mm at 100 meters = .6 in at 100 yds
- Temperature range operation: -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to +140°F)
- Temperature range storage: -51°C to +71°C (-60°F to +160°F)
- Temperature shock: Operable after a temperature shock between -30°C and +60°C (-22°F and +140°F)
- Humidity: Operable during and after Humidity. Limits: RH: 95%, Temp: +20°C to +50°C (+68°F to +122°F), cyclic
- Submersible: To a depth of 5 m (15 ft.)
- Shock: Tested with 20,000 rounds mounted on a .40 S&W caliber slide
- Vibration: Withstands vibration. Limits: Vibration, sinusoidal in a frequency range of 10-150 Hz. Frequency: 10-30 Hz, ±1.587 mm, Frequency: 30-150 Hz. 5.75 g, 1 octave/min. Direction: X, Y and Z, Time: 30 min/direction.
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.