Caldwell Crosswind Professional Wind Meter
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: CALD-112500/125358 | Our code: 133491
Caldwell Crosswind Professional Wind Meter. The Caldwell CrossWind Professional Wind Meter was designed to be the best wind meter on the market for ballistic applications. The 90 rotating anemometer head allows you to measure exactly how much cross wind will be applied on the side of your bullet without ever having to move the wind meter or do angle calculations.
- Wind speed measures in MPH, ft/min, km/h, m/s or knots
- Measures max wind gust, average wind speed and current wind speed
- Anemometer head rotates 90 Degrees to calculate the applied crosswind
- Measures/Calculates Temp, station pressure, barometric pressure, altitude, density alt and wind chill
- Features a data hold function
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.