Simms G4 Pro Stockingfoot Waders - Slate
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: 12572-096 | Our code: 133303
Simms G4 Pro Stockingfoot Waders. Simms' most durable wader features a new, proprietary fabric from GORE-TEX® proven over 16,000 hours of field testing. Make the most of your time on the water: Head out in the most feature-laden, abrasion-, puncture- and tear-resistant wader made.
- Adjustable spacer air-mesh suspender system with net D-ring
- Comfort Molded Bootie: Outside
- Comfort Molded Bootie: Inside
- Sharkfin Hemostat Buckle
- Compression molded foam minimizes lace bite, improves toe mobility, & enhances boot fit.
- Compression molded foam improves ankle/calf boot fit, & provides added ankle support/padding.
- Zippered, micro-fleece lined hand-warmer pocket(s) for strategic storage & cold-weather repreive
- Built-in, lower profile GORE-TEX® belt loops for enhanced strength & durability
- 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell upper for breathability
- 4 layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell lower for rugged durability in the water & on the trail
- Patented front & back leg seams for effortless mobility and increased durability
- Patented 2mm abrasion resistant built-in gravel guards
- Patented compression-molded anatomically engineered stockingfeet for enhanced comfort and improved boot fit
3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell upper; 4-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell lower and seat
GORE-TEX® PERFORMANCE SHELL
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell outerwear is waterproof, lightweight, durable and breathable. It’s designed to provide excellent, long-lasting performance in a wide range of conditions.
The GORE-TEX® membrane is the heart of all GORE -TEX® products. The GORE-TEX® membrane contains 9 billion microscopic pores per square inch. These pores are so small that water droplets cannot get through but water vapor can still escape. Water from the outside cannot penetrate and cold winds cannot pass through, but perspiration can escape easily, keeping you dry and comfortable all day. GORE-TEX® fabrics are created by integrating the GORE-TEX® membrane between an outer fabric and lining.
MADE IN USA
Proudly made in Bozeman, Montana, USA.
All Simms outerwear features nylon YKK® zippers to minimize corrosion and provide high performing, durable wear.
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.