Bushnell Prime 3-12x56 IR Rifle Scope
Manufacturer code: BUSH-RP31256BS9 | Our code: 133264
Bushnell Prime 3-12x56 IR Rifle Scope. Bushnell® is constantly at the forefront of quality and value and Prime rifle scopes are the next step in the revolution. Prime rifle visors are designed with premium technology. Multilayer coated optics and waterproof construction offer crisp, bright images in any environment.
All exterior lens surfaces feature the new EXO Barrier ™ coating (in addition to the full multilayer). In short, EXO Barrier is the best protective lens coating technology that Bushnell has developed to date. The Barrier EXO, which is added at the end of the coating process, adheres to the lens at the molecular level and fills the microscopic pores of the crystal. The result is an ultra-smooth coating that repels water, oil, fog, dust and other debris, so that rain, snow, fingerprints and dust do not adhere. The EXO Barrier is designed to last: the adherent coating is not lost over time or with normal wear and tear.
- HDOS (High Definition Optical System) technology that balances different optics variables, to achieve high performance in contrast, resolution and color.
- Exo ™ Barrier lens protection. The new and better Bushnell lens protective coating, which molecularly adheres to glass, repels water, oil, dust, debris and prevents scratches.
- Waterproof construction with IPX7 military certification. The O-rings guarantee a seal inside the viewfinder, guaranteeing its water tightness at a depth of one meter, at least for 30 minutes.
- Ultra-wide band coating to the lenses. Anti-reflective coating applied to lenses and prisms to improve light transmission.
- Internal purging by nitrogen to avoid fogging by moisture and thermal shock.
- Simple zeroing of the turrets.
|Objective lens diameter||56 mm|
|No. reticles available||1|
|Field of view||10.7-2.8 m/100m|
|Max. elevation/windage adjustment range||60 m/100m|
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.