Pulsar Digex N450 Digital Nightvision Rifle Scope
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: PUL-76641 | Our code: 133162
Bushnell Prime 24MP Low Glow Trail Camera (RRP £169.95)
Bushnell Prime 24MP Low Glow Trail Camera. Bushnell's new Prime Camera is engineered for proven results without the expensive price tag. It features a straight forward set-up, easy to navigate menu and the same quality you've come to expect from a Bushnell Camera. 36 low glow LEDs give you consistent illumination, and the 24MP sensor ensures crystal clear images no matter the time of day. Made for the nature viewer who wants a reliable camera with all the essential features to keep a watchful ey
*Offer not applicable to finance orders.
Pulsar Digex N450 Digital Nightvision Rifle Scope. The new Digex N450 is the latest Night Vision Riflescope to be designed by Pulsar. This highly sensitive digital night vision riflescope comes in a familiar dayscope format, which – like the Thermion - mounts to rifles using standard 30mm scope rings, maintaining your natural shooting position.
The lightweight, yet rugged, alloy bodyshell houses a highly sensitive 1280x720 HD CMOS Sensor, which delivers a precise image and detail rendering to a 1024x768 HD AMOLED display. The combination of the sensor, with a fast 50mm f1.2 objective lens and high-power detachable 850nm eye-safe IR illuminator, provides a detection range of up to 550m.
The Digex N450 also features a selection of 10 reticles, available in 9 colour combinations with three scalable ballistic reticles, allowing for quick measuring of distance and adjusting for shooting at various ranges.
The now, well established SumLight software, delivers excellent passive-mode performance in deep twilight, as well as dark nights, without the use of the IR Illuminator. Although specifically designed for night-time use, the Digex cannot be damaged by bright light exposure, so it can be zeroed and used in daylight if required.
Like all of Pulsars new generation of products, the Digex N450 is fully Stream Vision compatible and has a built-in video recorder, with sound, that can be transferred to a smartphone or tablet via Wi-Fi. The popular Picture-in-Picture (PiP) functionality is also present showing a zoomed-in area of the reticle centre, in a box, whilst still maintaining the wider field of view in the viewfinder.
The Digex N450 is powered by two rechargeable batteries: one built-in APS3 (3200 mAh) battery and a removable APS2 (2000 mAh) battery (supplied). When the removable APS2 battery is empty, the internal APS3 battery automatically takes over. The empty battery can then be replaced in a matter of seconds without the unit shutting down. The removable APS2 battery can also be replaced by an APS3 battery (not supplied) to increase the runtime, an additional extended battery cap is provided.
The detachable high-power 850nm eye-safe IR Illuminator is focusable, has an adjustable power output, can be collimated and is powered by an independent APS2 battery pack.
- Picture-in-Picture mode
- Three seconds start-up and instant startup from ‘Display Off’ mode.
- 5 shooting profiles (50 total zeroing distances)
- Built-In video (with sound)/photo recorder (.mp4/.jpg) & internal memory
- Stream Vision compatible so the device can be controlled and viewed on a smartphone.
- Dual power sources APS2 (removable) & APS3 (built-in) Mini B-Pack Power Source
- Independent APS2 power source for the IR Illuminator
- 10 Reticles (9 colour combinations) with three scalable ballistic reticles (X51Fi-300, M56Fi, M57Fi) Full details available in the Digex N450 Reticle Catalogue on our website.
- Side incline indication (Cant)
- One-shot zeroing function
- ‘Freeze Zeroing’ function
- Precise ‘Zoom zeroing’ function – Zeroing the Digex can be done at either the base magnification of 4.0x or any digital magnification. As the magnification increases the click value decrease, at 16x magnification the reticle step is less than 0.1 MOA. The aiming point is stable in the entire magnification range.
- Wide-angle eyepiece with removable Eye Cup with Magnet Ring
- Stadiametric rangefinder
- Automatic shutdown (customisable time)
- Digex N450 Riflescope
- 3x APS2 Battery Packs
- APS Battery Charger
- Mains Charger
- USB Cable
- IR Illuminator
- Allen Wrench
- Carrying Case
- Lens-Cleaning Cloth
- Quick User Manual
- APS3 Battery Cover
- Objective Lens: 50mm f1.2
- Sensor: 1280x720 HD CMOS
- Display: 1024x768 AMOLED
- Magnification: 4.0x Native (4x digital, total 16.0x)
- Field of View: 6.5°
- Detection Range: Up to 550m
- Minimum Focus: 5m
- Operating Time: Up to 5.5hr off the internal APS3 and removable APS2 batteries
- Recoil Rating: .375 Cal
- Internal memory: 16GB
- IR Illuminator wavelength: 850nm
- Size: 378x78x78mm (Excluding IR Illuminator)
- Weight: 950g (Including batteries, excluding IR Illuminator)
- Operating Temperature: -25? to 50?
- Ingress Protection Rating: IPX7 (can be submerged to a depth of 1m for 30 minutes)
Review by Stephen Mercer
Very well made easy to set upWould recommend the sight be mounted on a rail to give more adjustable eye positioning
Review by Jack Aspinall
Love it did put a better IR in the end on it but did go straight on old 30 mm scope rings and got six foxs on first night out with it awesome bit of kit