Wild Country Hoolie Compact 2 ETC Tent - Green
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: 44HC2E0 | Our code: 133056
Wild Country Hoolie Compact 2 ETC Tent. This is the perfect tent for Duke of Edinburgh’s Award participants who should be able to pitch camp quickly at the end at the day and have a huge amount of space for their kit. The short packed length (30cm) and large porch also make it a good choice for cycle touring fitting easily in panniers or on a bike.
- A huge amount of space for its weight and pack-size.
- To help novice campers the inner and flysheet come attached for quicker pitching and the poles are all the same length for simplicity. Combined inner and flysheet pegging points reduce pitching time too.
- The Hoolie Compact 2 ETC has plenty of ventilation and a large side opening door for easy access and efficient use of porch space.
- It uses reliable lightweight 8.5mm Superflex alloy poles and tried and tested Wild Country, high performance polyester flysheet and groundsheet fabrics. A taped flysheet and groundsheet also provide great protection from the wet.
- When it’s time to put the tent away, once folded up, it’s easy to roll into the tarp style bag. The compact pack size makes it easy to carry too.
This Wild Country product is guaranteed to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years from purchase.
|Dimensions||H: 90cm x W: 160cm x D: 430cm|
|Minimum Weight||3150 g|
|Packed Width||30 cm|
|Packed Height||22 cm|
|Season Rating||3 Season|
|Pitching Style||Fly and Inner pitch together|
|Number of Pegs||21|
|Number of Guylines||12|
|Pole Type||8.5mm Superflex Alloy|
|Fly Material||Stormtex P4000 FR|
|Floor Material||Aqua Stop P5000mm|
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.