Vortex Razor HD Gen III 1-10x24 (34mm) Rifle Scope - MOA
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: RZR-11001 | Our code: 132964
Viper Razor HD Gen III 1-10x24 (34mm) Rifle Scope - MOA. The next evolution of our wildly popular Razor line, the Razor HD Gen III 1-10x24 brings the highest level of first focal plane performance to those who demand the versatility of 1-10x power. Military, law enforcement, and competition shooters alike will love the clarity of an HD optical system and a crisp, illuminated reticle in a package that weighs the same as our 1-6x, but doesn’t sacrifice any durability. A true 1x on the low end and daylight bright illumination for reliable performance in all conditions makes this a single solution for close-quarters and long-range.
- HD Optical System Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- APO System Index-matched lenses correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- Optically Indexed Lenses Optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- First Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle remains in proportion to the zoomed image. Constant subtensions allow accurate holdover and ranging at all magnifications.
- Glass-Etched Reticle Allows for intricate reticle design. Protected between two layers of glass for optimum durability and reliability.
- Daylight Bright Illumination Daylight bright, illuminated reticle aids in faster target acquistion in bright daylight conditions.
- ArmorTek ® Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Waterproof - IPX7 Designed to meet IPX7 waterproofing standards.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Tube Size 34 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Hard Anodized Stealth Shadow Finish Highly durable anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
INTERNAL MECHANISM DESIGN FEATURES
- Friction Reduction System Heat-treated, hardened-steel pad floats on the end of the turret screw and interfaces with a hardened steel ring on the erector tube for steel-on-steel contact. US Patent 7,958,665
- Erector Tube System Precision-machined from premium brass alloy with anti-galling properties for strength and durability. Chromium vanadium erector spring, tumble-polished.
- L-Tec™ Tool Included with your scope for precise adjustments to the turret.
- Locking Side Illumination Easily accessible and lockable illumination dial is located on the left side of turret housing. Features eleven intensity levels of illumination with off positions between each setting.
Included in the Box
- Lens cloth
- CR2032 Battery
- Throw lever
- L-TEC Tool
Reticle EBR-9 MOA
The EBR-9 (Enhanced Battle Reticle) is a hashmarked ranging reticle using MOA based subtension lines for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections.
|Objective lens diameter||24 mm|
|No. reticles available||1|
|Field of view||38.6-3.9 m/100m|
|Max. elevation/windage adjustment range||120 m/100m|
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.