Bushnell Prime 1700 Laser Rangefinder - Black
Manufacturer code: BUSH-LP1700SBL | Our code: 132798
Bushnell Prime 1700 Laser Rangefinder. The all new Bushnell Prime 1700 rangefinder provides hunters and shooters the capability to range PRS distances. Featuring an all-glass optical system and an improved LCD Display, the new rangefinders offers up to a 2x brighter viewing experience. Providing enhanced light transmission for a brighter, clearer image, the new Bushnell LRFs extend your vision when it matters most.
2x Brighter - 40% larger Objective lens paired with an all glass optical system bring more light to your eye for a brighter image, adding critical time to your hunt at dusk and Dawn.
True Color - Fully multi-coated optics with Ultra-wide band coatings provide bright, true to life colors.
Bright Display - Highest light transmission to optimize performance in all lighting environments, especially in low light.
- Distance: 1760 yards Reflective, 1000 yards to Tree, 700 yards to Deer
- ARC technology: (Angle Range Compensation) accounts for terrain angle, giving you true distance to target on uphill and downhill shots.
- Speed: Updates range 4x per second for fast, reliable ranging.
- Selectable reticle: Select circle/dot, dot only, or circle only.
- EXO™ Barrier: Coating bonds to exterior lens surfaces, and repels water, oil, fog, dust and debris, protecting you from all elements mother nature can throw at you.
- Brush™ and Bullseye™ mode: Brush mode ignores foreground objects – brush, tree branches, etc. – and provides distances to background objects only. Bullseye mode acquires the distances of small targets without inadvertently measuring background object distances.
- Scan Mode: Updates target distances 4x per second while panning.
BRIGHTER, CLEARER, MORE ACCURATE
The human eye has its limitations. The new Bushnell rangefinders do not. Specifically designed to improve your vision, the all Bushnell LRFs provide the power of a monocular in a laser rangefinder. Each new model is standard with all-glass optical system, a 40% larger objective lens and are fully multi-coated so that no detail goes unnoticed. All models feature a two lens system, typically only found on more expensive models, along with a powerful laser diode for longer, more accurate ranging. With 6x magnification and 2x light transmission, these new models are clearly brighter in every way.
TRUE DISTANCE WITH ARC (ANGLE RANGE COMPENSATION)
Extreme up and downhill angles alter true distance to your target. ARC accounts for the terrain angle when calculating distance, so you know precisely how to shoot the range. No guesswork.
EXO Barrier, quite simply, is the best protective lens coating technology BUSHNELL has ever developed. Added at the end of the coating process, EXO Barrier molecularly bonds to the lens and its microscopic pores in the glass. The result is an ultra-slick coatting that repels water, oil, fog, dust and debris - rain, snow fingerprints and dirt will not stick. EXO Barrier is built to last: the bonded coating will not fade from the passage of time or normal wear and tear.
|Dimensions||H: 7cm x L: 3.7cm x D: 10.8cm|
|Objective Lens Diameter||24 mm|
|Maximum Range||1609 m|
|Measuring Accuracy||+/- 1m|
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.