Bushnell Forge 15x56 Binoculars - Terrain
Manufacturer code: BNBF1556T | Our code: 132708
Bushnell Forge 15x56 Binoculars. At the apex of the Forge binocular family sits the 15X56. This high magnification binocular offers large 56mm objective lenses crucial for gathering light. We didn’t stop there, BaK 4 Abbe Koenig prisms and Ultra Wideband lens coatings provide increased light transmission while ED Prime glass and PC3 phase coating offers high resolution and color contrast in low light so outdoorsman never miss a moment.
- Exclusive EXO Barrier Protection – Bushnell’s newest and best protective lens coating molecularly bonds to the glass, repelling water, oil, dust, debris and preventing scratches.
- ED Prime Glass – Bushnell’s highest quality glass delivers amazing color, resolution and contrast, even in low-light conditions.
- PC-3 Phase Coating – Applied to the prisms, it enhances resolution and contrast.
- IPX7 Waterproof construction – O-ring sealed optics stay dry inside, when immersed in three feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
- Dielectric Prism Coating – Applied to the prisms, it ensures vivid color reproduction and allows 92% light transmission for bright images.
|Objective Lens Diameter||56 mm|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||3.7 mm|
|Linear Field of View (@ 1000m)||78 m|
|Shortest Focusing Distance||4 m|
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.