Vortex Diamondback 1.75-5x32 Rifle Scope
Manufacturer code: DBK-08-BDC | Our code: 132237
Vortex Diamondback 1.75-5x32 Rifle Scope. The Diamondback riflescope completely changes the rules when it comes to “you get what you pay for”. The performance-to-price ratio on this classic go-to hunting scope is off the charts when it comes to image quality, build quality and overall feel of the turrets and the fast-focus eyepiece. If you’re in the market for a high-quality riflescope, look no further than the Diamondback—a quality riflescope that offers a variety of configurations at a price that will leave you with plenty of money left over for ammo.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane: Reticle Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tube Size: 1inch diameter.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Precision-Glide Erector System Uses premium components in the zoom lens mechanism to ensure smooth magnification changes under the harshest conditions.
- Capped Reset Turrets: Allow quick re-indexing of the turret (no tool needed) to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
- Fast Focus: Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
Reticle Dead Hold BDC
|Objective lens diameter||32 mm|
|No. reticles available||1|
|Field of view||22.8-7.7 m/100m|
|Max. elevation/windage adjustment range||125 m/100m|