Delta Optical Stryker HD 4.5-30x56 IR FFP Rifle Scope
Related Products & Accessories
Our code: 132108
Delta Optical Stryker HD 4.5-30x56 IR FFP Rifle Scope. The Delta STRYKER ED 4.5-30x56 HD is undoubtedly a rifle scope that is long overdue in the market. The Delta STRYKER ED features a reticle in the FFP will mil graduations and 0.1 Mil Clicks. The top quality ED glass of the Delta STRYKER ED 4.5-30x56 HD gives bright and rich contrast in its image. The HD / ED glass system is the same as you will find in the highly regarded and sought after Delta Titanium D.
This HD glass system significantly reduces chromatic aberrations and improves overall sharpness & colour reproduction significantly. The 56mm objective combined with the FMC lenses gives great light transmission & brilliant optical performance even in low light conditions. The well designed LRD reticles of the Delta STRYKER ED 4.5-30x56 HD have been tried, tested & thought out by Long Range Design of Sweden who are experts in extreme long range shooting. The DLR reticle of the Delta Stryker ED was designed by Astro Swedens Jannes Nissinen who had taken the guidelines, thoughts, work & feedback from top Scandinavian shooters and designed the DLR reticle which has an MSR style about it but with a very finely marked mil hash center for quick measurement and windage holdovers.
All the reticles in the Delta STRYKER ED are a FFP Milradian based (1 MIL = 10cm at 100m) and are truly unique and have been designed to accommodate every shooters needs. Each of the reticles of the Delta Stryker 4.5-30x56 FFP correspond with the click of the scope which is 1 click equals 0.1 MIL (10mm). The FFP Reticles are designed so the shooter on any magnification can make elevation and windage adjustments using the reticle on any magnification.
The Delta Titanium 4.5-30x56 HD has been built on a sleek and robust 34mm tube which allows the STYKER ED to gain a large range of reticle adjustment which reaches 300cm. This large amount of elevation adjustment will ensure you can get out to 1000 yards +. The Milradian based turrets of the Delta Styker ED 4.5-30x56 are an open BDC design and are equipped with a Zero Lock mechanism which allows the shooter to set a limit for elevation. The shooter will zero the riflescope at their desired shooting distance, then the zero lock is used to make corrections only in elevation and prevents the user from lowering the point of impact below the user defined limit.
The Delta Stryker 4.5-30x56 HD weighs only 1042 grams and is a compact size of only 365mm ensuring the scope can fit into any weight constrictions competitions throw at it. As standard the Delta STRYKER ED 4.5-30x56 has a 10 year warranty.
- HD glass which significantly reduces chromatic aberrations and improves sharpness and color reproduction.
- Fully Multi Coated (FMC) lenses give a great light transmission and a brilliant??optical experience.
- Illuminated reticle - Center only illuminates
- Zero Stop means that you can always return to zero if you accidentally click off it.
- Cats Tale lever makes adjusting the magnification an easy job. Switch View Throw lever included.
- Side parallax adjustment from 25m to infinity.
- Clear and distinct click. 11 stage day / night lighting.
- FFP causes great spirit reticle. MIL / MIL-adjusting both the knobs and the reticle is cm-based.
- Wide Angle Absence of tubseende and tunnel vision at all magnifications.
- Waterproof, moisture-proof, nitrogen filled.
|Objective lens diameter||30 mm|
|No. reticles available||3|
|Exit pupil diameter||8.8-1.9 mm|
|Field of view||8.3-1.2 m/100m|
|Parallax correction||23m to infinity|
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.