Gerber Crossriver Fixed Blade Knife
This product is only available to buy if you are over 18 years old. Why?
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: GER-1028482 | Our code: 131807
The CrossRiver fixed blade is easy to stow on belt or PFD and a quick-release trigger lock deploys with control. This utilitarian knife handles varied materials efficiently and is an ideal pick for any adventure, doubling as a rescue knife if things go awry.
- Blunt safety tip ensures safety for water excursions
- Full tang blade offers superior control
- PFD and belt carry options
- Multi-mount sheath w/ ambidextrous trigger lock for quick deployment
- Handle material is glass-reinforced polypropylene
- 9Cr18MoV stainless steel blade w/ mirror polish for corrosion resistance
- Hydrotread Grip™: Engineered for traction, it has raised sections that channel moisture away for unsurpassed grip that's easy to clean
- Blade Length: 3.0 in. [10.4 cm]
- Overall Length: 7.5 in. [23.1 cm]
- Weight: 3.7 oz [131 g]
- Blade Material: 9Cr18MoV stainless steel w/ mirror polish for corrosion resistance
- Sheath Weight: 0.8 oz [29 g]
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.