Celestron Trailseeker 100 Angled Spotting Scope c/w Carry Case - Black
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: 52334-CGL | Our code: 131764
Celestron Trailseeker Fluid Pan Tripod (RRP £99.99)
The perfect tripod should be stable yet lightweight and easy to operate, requiring minimal knob twisting and lever flipping. The Celestron TrailSeeker was designed to be your perfect tripod. It is lightweight (3.94 lb.) and compact, yet it can hold up to almost 9 lbs of equipment. The aluminum legs of the TrailSeeker Tripod are fully adjustable, not just in length, but in their angle as well. With the center column fully extended, the maximum height achieved is 70.5 inches (58 inches with the co
Celestron NexYZ Smartphone Adaptor (RRP £59.99)
NexYZ fits any eyepiece from 35 mm to 60 mm in diameter including telescopes with 1.25” and 2” eyepieces, spotting scopes, monoculars, and binoculars. NexYZ will also attach to microscopes with the addition of the included adapter ring, which takes the usable diameter down to 25 mm, the size of a standard microscope eyepiece. A strong spring and a threaded twist lock provide a two-level strong and secure grip on the optical instrument’s eyepiece so you can image with confidence.
The TrailSeeker spotting scope series offers an amazing viewing experience in a rugged and durable rubber armored housing that is fully waterproof and Nitrogen filled. The optical system with proprietary XLT multi-coatings renders high resolution images with outstanding contrast while the dual focus mechanism allows you to get subjects in focus quickly and then fine tune the image.
Enhance the View
Large objective 80mm and 100mm models are extremely useful in the field both for all the additional light they allow into the optical system and in making the most of the dawn’s early or the twilight’s fading light.
The TrailSeeker offers numerous features normally found only in much higher priced spotting scope models, including a sliding sunshade, rotating tripod mount, and interchangeable eyepiece. The TrailSeeker is the perfect companion for anyone who enjoys the outdoors.
Whether bird watching, hiking, camping, or just observing the scenery, the TrailSeeker Spotting Scope series in outdoor ready! These scopes’ robust, fully armored design protects them when out in the field and provides additional peace of mind that they’ll be ready when you need them.
- Celestron’s proprietary XLT fully multi-coated optics increase light transmission through the optical path to deliver crisp, high contrast images
- Focus on a subject quickly, then fine tune the image using the dual focus mechanism with course and fine adjustments
- Get the whole picture using the rotating tripod mount. This mount rotates a full 360° and allows the eyepiece to be set in any viewing position.
- Get close to the action with a zoom up to 67x magnification or see the widest field of view at 22x
- Perfect for those who want performance in an easy-to-carry package, the 100 mm objective design lets in plenty of light while keeping the overall size of the scope to a minimum
- Balance Plate
- Eyepiece Cups
- Lens cloth
- Instrument manual
|Dimensions||H: 11.7cm x W: 56.6cm x L: 11.7cm|
|Objective Lens Diameter||100 mm|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||4.4-1.5 mm|
|Field of View (m@1000m)||31-16 m|
|Field of View (degrees)||1.8-.9|
|Close Focus||7.5 m|
|Eye Relief||18-15 mm|