Celestron Regal M2 80ED Spotting Scope c/w Carry Case - Green
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: 52305-CGL | Our code: 131762
Celestron Trailseeker Fluid Pan Tripod (RRP £99.99)
The perfect tripod should be stable yet lightweight and easy to operate, requiring minimal knob twisting and lever flipping. The Celestron TrailSeeker was designed to be your perfect tripod. It is lightweight (3.94 lb.) and compact, yet it can hold up to almost 9 lbs of equipment. The aluminum legs of the TrailSeeker Tripod are fully adjustable, not just in length, but in their angle as well. With the center column fully extended, the maximum height achieved is 70.5 inches (58 inches with the co
The Regal M2 spotting scope series is the next generation of our top-performing Regal F-ED spotting scopes. Day or night, the Regal M2 is optimized to provide the sharpest images available. You’ll love them for bird watching, nature observing, long distance viewing and casual astronomical observing.
These top-of-the-line spotting scopes provide all the advanced features usually found on more expensive scopes, including Extra Low Dispersion (ED) glass. The series boasts a magnesium alloy body, decreasing the overall weight of the spotting scopes by more than 14% when compared to the previous model. The new M2 scopes also include an upgraded dual focus mechanism, allowing you to bring your subject into focus two times faster.
Regal M2 is fully waterproof and nitrogen-purged to prevent fogging. It’s available in a new green color and comes with a carrying case so you can bring it with you anywhere.
If you’re interested in photographing your discoveries, Regal is the perfect choice. Attach your camera to the Regal using a T-Ring and the included T-Adapter to produce stunning images! The Regal M2 spotter is a great companion for any outdoor enthusiast.
- ED Objective Lens: Minimizes chromatic aberration, accurate color reproduction, increased resolution and contrast
- XLT Coatings (Fully Multi-Coated Optics): Proprietary XLT lens coatings maximize light transmission through the optical path for brighter images and increased resolution and contrast
- Magnesium Alloy Body: This material is strong and durable, but lighter weight than traditional aluminum alloy housings
- Dual focus: Course focus for rough adjustment and fine focus for detailed adjustment. New quicker focusing mechanism.
- Rotating tripod mount with detents: Place the orientation of the eyepiece in the best viewing position for application
- 20-60x Zoom Eyepiece: Adjustable magnification, giving you a wide field of view for general viewing and detailed up close viewing when needed. Twist-up eyecup for correct positioning of the user's eyes for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Standard 1.25” eyepiece mount allows a variety of astronomical eyepieces to be used with the spotting scope
- T-Adapter ring included for easy 35 mm/DSLR photography
- Sliding sunshade with sighting line keeps out stray light and keeps moisture off of the objective lens. Sighting line aids in finding the subject you want to bring into view.
- Zoom eyepiece
- Balance rail
- Objective lens cap
- Eyepiece cover
- Soft carrying case
- T-Adapter ring
- Eyepiece mount cap
- Lens cloth
- Instruction manual
|Dimensions||H: 9.9cm x W: 42.2cm x L: 11.7cm|
|Objective Lens Diameter||80 mm|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||4-1.3 mm|
|Field of View (m@1000m)||37-17 m|
|Field of View (degrees)||2.1-1|
|Close Focus||6.5 m|
|Eye Relief||20 mm|