Burris XTR II (34mm) 8-40x50 Rifle Scope
Our code: 131692
SpyPoint FORCE-P Trail/Surveillance Camera - Special Edition (RRP £169.99)
SpyPoint FORCE-P Trail/Surveillance Camera - Special Edition.
*Offer not applicable to finance orders.
Burris XTR II (34mm) 4-20x50 Rifle Scope. This is serious, state-of-the-art technology for competitive shooters and tactical operators. The XTR II 4-20x50 mm riflescope features a 5-times zoom system and 25% thicker tube construction than the original XTR™ Riflescope.
The XTR II 8-40x is the largest magnification scope in the entire Burris lineup. While it was intended primarily for bench rest and fixed-position extreme long range targets, it's also become very popular for people shooting prairie dogs and other varmints from the next county over.
The XTR II 8-40x50mm uses the XT-80 click adjustment knob, which provides 80 clicks per rotation. The F-Class reticle is MOA.
The riflescope outdelivers its modest price tag. And it’s protected forever by the Burris Forever Warranty™.
- Designed for serious, technical, long-range precision rifle shooters—both tactical and competitive
- Front focal plane reticle design allows the reticle size to increase or decrease as magnification is increased or decreased; trajectory compensation is always correct and proportional for the selected power setting; also called first focal plane or FFP
- Features side focus and parallax adjustment for improved accuracy at long distances
- 34 mm body tube
- Excellent resolution optics and tactical-appropriate reticles and adjustment knobs make it easier to identify targets and adjust for windage and elevation
- Versatile 5-times zoom system allows for a larger field of view at close ranges and better target acquisition at long ranges
- Zero Click Stop adjustment knobs let you quickly and easily revert back to the original yardage setting without counting clicks
- Advanced windage and elevation adjustments are fast and easy; accurate and repeatable reticle adjustments match the measurement system of the reticle
- Ergonomic side focus, and easy-to-reach parallax adjustment from 50 yds. to infinity
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Index-matched Hi-Lume® multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- Illuminated reticle (CR2032) reduces time to get on target in any lighting condition and dramatically increases accuracy when target is dark
- 11 brightness settings (spanning night vision, low light, and daytime), with a convenient battery-saver position between each setting
- Double internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Nitrogen-filled body tubes prevent internal fogging in the cold and rain
- Precision-gauged and hand-fitted internal assemblies maintain a consistent point of impact through the magnification range, regardless of shock and vibration
- Solid, 1-piece outer tube is stress-free and durable; withstands shock and vibration from even the heaviest-recoiling calibers
- Covered by the Burris Forever Warranty™
- Features XT-100 click adjustment knob, with 100 clicks per rotation; can take most tactical calibers out past 1,000 yards in a single turn; knob provides easier calculations, faster adjustments, and less chance of getting lost on the dial
- Multi-turn adjustment knobs have either a 1/10-mil or 1/4 MOA click value adjustment and feature true Zero Click Stop; knobs offer 10 mils per rotation, with multi revolutions of adjustment
- An extended illumination area lets you engage targets at long distances even in low light
- 1/10-mil or 1/4 MOA ranging brackets at the top, left extreme, and right extreme of the crosshair, for precise ranging
Reticle F-Class DCH
Reticle F-Class MOA
|Objective lens diameter||50 mm|
|No. reticles available||2|
|Exit pupil diameter||6.25-1.25 mm|
|Field of view||4.4-0.9 m/100m|
|Max. elevation/windage adjustment range||70-30 m/100m|
|Parallax correction||Side focus|
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.