Scierra 4 Piece Surge Fly Rod - 9ft
Our code: 131672
The strongest, lightest and most powerful materials on the market were at our disposal. We chose the ultimate mix of materials to build the ultimate fly rods based on our philosophy of depth, smooth, unbroken bending curves and short stroke lengths. A Surge fly rod will bend almost all the way, but the short stroke length will mask the inherent power of its factual depth until the need for longer casts unveils the true nature of a cultivated beast. Enjoy the seemingly effortless elegance when casting short lines and feel it morph into equally effortless brutality anytime you engage the deeper and more powerful parts.
- Rod Action: Flex profile 3/4
- Fast recovery times
- Unbroken bending curves
- Deep actions, fast recovery times, tough tips and infinitely smooth bending curves
- Visual minimalism based on black and grey
- Built on 46T Japanese Carbon Material
- The ultimate Portuguese cork available
- Custom made ALPS Aluminum reel seat designed to seem bottomless
- Pacific Bay lightweight stripping and snake guides, 100% saltwater resistant
- Supplied in cloth bag and quality tube with aluminum screw in fittings, and carry handle.
|Length||Line Weight||Transport Length||Recommended Line Weight||Weight|
Review by Miikka Blomster
A good rod overalls and the components are top quality. A bit too soft tip for my taste but the power in the lower part of the blank compensates it. Nice flex (even the tip could be bit stiffer) and easy to cast from my short experience of it. I know Ill enjoy my days with this at grayling and trout fishing.