Pulsar Digisight Ultra N450 Digital Weapon Scope
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: PUL-76617 | Our code: 131567
- Please note - This product does not include quick release rail as pictured.
Pulsar Digisight Ultra N450 Digital Weapon Scope. The Digisight Ultra N450 Digital Night Vision Weapon Scope takes its inspiration from the well-established Digisight Series. The N450 is fitted with a large, highly sensitive HD-sensor 1280x720 CMOS sensor and a 1024x768 AMOLED HD frost-proof display, resulting in an excellent night time performance.
The Digisight Ultra N450 has a compact and robust bodyshell, that is fully waterproof (IPX7) and that are capable of detecting up to 550m. These new models also have a 4.5-18.0x variable magnification.
The N450 features a 850nm long-range LED IR Illuminator.
These units also feature built-in video & sound recording; and are Stream Vision compatible.
This combination has allowed for a 4x smooth digital zoom giving up to 18x variable magnification or a 2x/4x fast zoom. The Digisight Ultra also includes a popular feature from Pulsar’s thermal weapon scopes - the picture-in-picture (PiP) functionality. Just 10% of the viewfinder shows a magnified area of the reticle centre, the remaining 90% provides a wide field of view at the scopes minimum magnification. These units also enjoy all the benefits that the Stream Vision functionality brings.
This improved design, features a self contained B-Pack power system and comes with an IPS5 battery pack. Similar to many of the new products in the Pulsar range the Ultra Series are fitted with a 3-step adjustable and interchangeable long distance 850nm LED IR illuminator.
The large CMOS sensor captures even the slightest of light, invisible to the human eye.
Invisible IR Illuminator
The Digisight Ultra N450 is supplied with a detachable high power IR Illuminator, operating at 850nm.
Built-in Video Recording
Capturing still images and video is seamless with the Digisight Ultra’s built-in video recorder. Image and video content is stored internally and can easily be transferred to PC/laptop via wired connection or Wi-Fi.
Digisight Ultra N450 includes up to 16.0x magnification and features 2x/4x step-up and smooth, graduated magnification for a truly optimum, customised field of view.
Wide Temperature Range
With a frost-resistant AMOLED display, the Digisight Ultra N450 is designed to deliver flawless performance at an extreme temperature of -25° to +50°C
IPX7 waterproof-rated protection ensures the Digisight Ultra N450 performs perfectly in wet weather, even during intense rain, snowfall and submersion in 3 feet of water for up to 30 minutes.(IEC 60529).
This mode improves accuracy by providing a magnified image of the reticle area, featured at the top of the display, with only a 10% display area used by Picture-in-Picture.
Stream Vision Compatible
The highlight of the Digisight Ultra N450 is the ability to link via Wi-Fi the device with Android and iOS based mobile units using the free mobile application Stream Vision. The Stream Vision software connects the device with Android/iOS devices which enables you to receive footage in real time mode, to distantly operate the device with your smartphone and to stream the footage captured by the device to direct to Youtube.
Quick-Change B-Pack Power Unit
The Digisight Ultra includes a progressive autonomous B-Pack power supply consisting of a quick-detach, rechargeable IPS5, 5.2A-h battery pack designed to deliver up to 8 hours of operation. Higher-powered IPS10 battery packs, CR123A and AA battery cases are also available and provide a perfect off-grid power solution.
The Digisight Ultra N450 is designed with ease-of-operation in mind. User feedback has resulted in the most user friendly interface to date, complete with an easy-to-read, icon-driven, alpha-numeric status bar at the bottom of the display. Internal menu items and options are also displayed on a contrasting gradient substrate so you can keep an eye on settings without losing sight of your objective.
- Enhanced Night-Time Sensitivity
- HD 1280x720 CMOS sensor
- Black & White at night
- 5 Colour modes - Full colour/Black & White
- Stream Vision compatible - iOS & Android devices
- Live Internet Streaming/li>
- Variable Magnification
- -25°C to +50°C Operating Temperature
- Fully Waterproof (IPX7)
- Internal Focusing
- Compact & Lightweight Bodyshell
- MicroUSB Port
- Picture in Picture (P.I.P) Mode
- Smooth Digital Zoom
- Frost-Resistant HD Display
- Wireless Control
- Built-in Video Recording
- Self contained B-Pack power system
- Quick detach rechargeable IPS5 battery included, an optional IPS10 battery pack can be purchased seperatley
- High caliber recoil resistance
- 50mm Eye Relief
- IR Illuminator connector plug
- Includes carry case
- Magnification: 4.0x-16.0x
- Detection Range: 550m
- Sensor: 1280x720 CMOS sensor
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.