Sig Sauer Kilo 2200BDX Laser Rangefinder - ABU
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: SOK22704 | Our code: 131117
Sig Sauer Kilo 2200BDX Laser Rangefinder - ABU. Featuring SIG SAUER’s BDX technology, the KILO BDX is the world’s most advanced laser rangefinder. Download the free BDX App for iOS or Android to setup ballistic profiles and synchronize custom profiles to your KILO for exact ballistic solutions.
- BDX™ Ballistic Data Xchange capable, providing your BDX riflescope with an automatic illuminated holdover dot through Bluetooth pairing
- Revolutionary LightWave DSP™ Technology for the fastest and longest distance range finder engine
- HyperScan™ Technology provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock™ reports the last range result when ranging distant targets
- Embedded Applied Ballistics Ultralite with bullet database and support for G1/G7
- Low Energy Bluetooth 4.0 for synchronizing up to 25 custom ballistic profiles between the free SIG Ballistic App and rangefinder
- Advanced OLED display provides a smaller, extremely precise targeting circle along with ballistic info including holdover and angle
- Line of Sight or Angle Modified range in addition to full ballistic holdover and windage results in MIL or MOA
- Lumatic™ Display automatically calibrates display brightness to changing ambient light condition
- Compact, lightweight magnesium housing with binocular style eyecup and diopter adjustment
- Free downloadable SIG BDX App for your smartphone, iOS and Android are supported
- Covered by SIG SAUER’s INFINITE Guarantee™ and Electronics Limited Warranty
APPLIED BALLISTICS ULTRALIGHT (ABU)
Your rangefinder has an embedded ballistics solver developed by Sig Sauer, Applied Ballistics and nVisti. By pairing your KILO with the free BDX App you can enter custom ballistics information for up to 25 bullet profiles and sync one at a time to your KILO. The active ballistic profile is now saved on your KILO, and when in ABU mode, will provide an accurate ballistic solution out to 800 yards maximum. The LOS range and angle of incline will be displayed for 2 seconds, then the elevation holdover value and finally the windage hold. This range and holdover information will continue to be displayed for 30 seconds or longer depending upon the timeout setting in the BDX App.
Wind direction and wind speed can also be configured within the App. The smartphone will actively sync all inputs with the KILO, and the KILO can then be used without a smartphone. BDX with ABU provides a firing solution out to a maximum of 800 yards. For users that require more precision or will be shooting further than 800 yards, the KILO2400BDX also support AB External which allows you to pair with an external device such as the Kestrel Elite. When in ABU or ABE/ABX mode, paired and bonded with a BDX enabled sight the Bluetooth icon will be visible and will flash when a new
ballistic solution is calculated – which confirms your BDX enabled sight received the new holdover information.
BDX - Ballistic Data Exchange
The BDX rangefinder and riflescope system is simple, fast, and intuitive. Simply download the “SIG BDX” app available for Android or iOS smartphones, pair the KILO BDX rangefinder and SIERRA3BDX riflescope, set up a basic ballistic profile, and then you’re ready to shoot or hunt.
Ranging technology uses an on-board inclinometer that reads incline/decline angle and modifies the effective ballistic shooting range to the target. AMR is the equivalent horizontal range and integrates perfectly when used in combination with SIG Ballistic Turret Dials.
SIG SAUER Electro-Optics are guaranteed forever. It’s an unlimited lifetime guarantee.
- Unlimited Lifetime Guarantee
- Fully Transferable
- No Warranty Card Required
- No Receipt Required
- No Time Limit Applies
- No Charge
Lightwave DSP (Digital Signal Processing) engine leverages HyperScan– an advanced power management technique that provides the fastest refresh rate in scan mode (4 times per second) even at distances over a mile. Our DSP engine uses the latest generation Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) running sophisticated signal processing algorithms to reduce false positives while finding weak or distant targets.
The most advanced display on the market. Our OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) display has the largest dynamic range providing for high brightness in bright sunlight or snow conditions, yet will dim down to near nightvision levels at dusk and dawn. No other display offers this adaptive ability to prevent your pupil from constricting in low-light causing you to no longer be able to see your target.
Electro-Optics industrial design inspired by our legendary firearms; deflection armor trapezoidal surfacing breaks up the shape and visibility of the optic along with pistol slide serrations and grip checkering to add function to the form of all SIG SAUER electro-optics.
5 YEAR WARRANTY
(Electronic Component Limited 5 Year Warranty) Covers any defects in materials and workmanship in the electronic and Tritium components of illuminated riflescopes/sights, pistol sights, electronic sights, flashlights, lasers, binoculars, spotting scopes and rangefinders for five years from date of manufacture.
|Dimensions||H: 7.6cm x L: 3.3cm|
|Objective Lens Diameter||25 mm|
|Maximum Range||3400 m|
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.