Vortex Crossfire II 3-12x56 AO Hog Hunter Rifle Scope
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: CF2-31049 | Our code: 130993
Vortex Crossfire II 3-12x56 AO Hog Hunter Rifle Scope. With long eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses and resettable MOA turrets, there's no compromising on the Crossfire II. Clear, tough and bright, this riflescope hands other value-priced riflescopes their hat. The hard anodized single-piece aircraft-grade aluminium tube is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for waterproof/fogproof performance.
Vortex's mission-specific Crossfire II Hog Hunter riflescope excels when hunting in the lowest light, from early evening to the first glimmer of dawn. Thanks to fully multi-coated optics with anti-reflective coatings, a 30 mm tube and over-sized 56 mm objective lens, hard-core hog hunters can now place shots in heavy cover with the utmost confidence when light conditions are at their worst. The hard anodized single-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for waterproof and fogproof performance. With versatile 3-12x magnification and a rugged build to withstand hard use, the Hog Hunter is one tough customer.
- Fully Multi-Coated: Increases light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Illuminated Center Dot - Provides a precise aiming point under low-light conditions.
- Tube Size: 30mm diameter.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Capped Reset Turrets: Allow quick re-indexing of the turret (no tool needed) to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
- Adjustable Objective - Adjustment for riflescope's objective lens provides image focus and parallax removal.
- Fast Focus: Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
|Objective lens diameter||56 mm|
|No. reticles available||1|
|Field of view||11.2-2.8 m/100m|
|Max. elevation/windage adjustment range||60 m/100m|
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.