Vortex Viper HS 2.5–10x44 Rifle Scope
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: VHS-4303 | Our code: 130635
Vortex Viper HS 2.5–10x44 Rifle Scope. Vortex Viper HS riflescopes offer hunters and shooters an array of features sure to be well received. The advanced optical system, highlighted with a 4x zoom range, provides magnification versatility. A forgiving eye box with increased eye relief gets shooters on target quickly and easily. Built on an ultra-strong 30mm one-piece machined aluminium tube, the Viper HS delivers increased windage and elevation travel for optimal adjustment.
- XD Lens Elements: Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
- XR Fully Multi-Coated: Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Second Focal Plane Reticle: Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
- Tube Size 30 mm diameter.
- Single-Piece Tube: Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminium: Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof: O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof: Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Shockproof: Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish: Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- ArmorTek : Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Capped Reset Turrets: Allow quick re-indexing of the turret (no tool needed) to zero after sighting in the riflescope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
INTERNAL MECHANISM DESIGN FEATURES
- Precision-Force Spring System: Uses premium components in the erector-spring system to ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment.
- Precision-Glide Erector System: Uses premium components in the zoom lens mechanism to ensure smooth magnification changes under the harshest conditions.
- MAG-View Fiber Optic: Provides a highly visible reference point for the magnification setting.
- Fast Focus Eyepiece: Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
Reticle Dead Hold BDC
|Objective lens diameter||44 mm|
|No. reticles available||1|
|Field of view||14-3.32 m/100m|
|Max. elevation/windage adjustment range||86 m/100m|
Review by David Newdell
This is my second vortex scope which says a lot. The scope is feature packed and very well constructed, the optics a crystal clear and the reticle is pin sharp. Using the online Vortex BDC calculator after zeroing offers up easy to use bullet drop compensation. The no quibble life time warranty without receipt is testament to the Vortex products.