Tamron SP 70-210mm F/4 Di VC USD Lens - Nikon Fit
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: 5391 | Our code: 129942
Tamron SP 70-210mm F/4 Di VC USD Lens - Nikon Fit. Mixing a beloved zoom range with a relatively compact design, the Nikon F-mount 70-210mm f/4 Di VC USD from Tamron is a versatile lens covering a useful portrait to medium telephoto perspectives. Its constant f/4 maximum aperture maintains consistent brightness throughout the zoom range and offers increased control over depth of field for achieving selective focus effects. A minimum focusing distance of 3.1' along with a 1:3.1 maximum magnification benefit working with close-up subjects and the rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality. Complementing the optical assets is a USD autofocus motor, which delivers notably quick, quiet, and precise focusing performance that suits both stills and video applications. Also, four-stop-effective Vibration Compensation helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions. Additionally, the lens is moisture-resistant and has a fluorine coating on the front element to enable its use in trying environmental conditions.
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/32
- Ultrasonic Silent Drive Autofocus Motor
- VC Image Stabilization
- Fluorine-Coated Front Element
- Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Compatible with TAP-in Console
- Focal Length 70 - 210mm
- Aperture Maximum: f/4
- Minimum: f/32
- Camera Mount Type Nikon F
- Format Compatibility Nikon FX/35mm Film
- Angle of View 34° 21' - 11° 46'
- Minimum Focus Distance 3.12' (95 cm)
- Magnification 0.32x
- Maximum Reproduction Ratio 1:3.1
- Optical Design 20 Elements in 14 Groups
- Diaphragm Blades 9, Rounded
- Image Stabilization Yes
- Autofocus Yes
- Tripod Collar Optional Removable - rotating
- Filter Thread Front: 67 mm
- Dimensions (DxL) Approx. 2.99 x 6.80" (76 x 172.7 mm)
- Weight 1.87 lb (850.5 g)
- Telephoto zoom is designed for FX-format Nikon F-mount DSLRs, however can also be used with DX models where it provides a 105-315mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture affords consistent brightness throughout the zoom range and offers improved control over depth of field.
- VC image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 4 stops or more effective handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions.
- An Ultrasonic Silent Drive autofocus motor, along with a High-Speed Dual Micro-Processing Unit, delivers quick and precise focusing performance to suit working with moving subjects. This motor also affords full-time manual focus control, and it is possible to focus on subjects as close as 3.1' away with a maximum magnification ratio of 1:3.1.
- Internal zooming mechanism maintains the overall lens length during use for easier, more intuitive handling and faster performance.
- A moisture-resistant construction benefits this lens' use in inclement conditions, and a fluorine coating has also been applied to the front lens element to protect against dust, dirt, and smearing.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Optional tripod collar is available, which features an Arca-type compatible foot, for more stable use atop a tripod.
- Compatible with optional Tamron teleconverter for extending the effective reach of this lens, and also compatible with optional TAP-in Console for fine-tuning select focusing adjustments and for updating lens firmware.
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.