Leica Geovid 8x56 HD-R 2700 Rangefinder Binoculars
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: 40805 | Our code: 129739
Leica Geovid 8x56 HD-R 2700 Rangefinder Binoculars. The new Leica Geovid HD-R 2700 models for the first time ever allow linear distance determination of up to 2,700 yards (2,500 metres) . The Leica Geovid HD-R 2700 offers a worldwide unique combination of optical quality and ergonomic design.
Next to the enhanced distance determination for long distances, both models feature a newly designed LED display, allowing excellent readability of the measured data under any light and weather conditions.
High Class Optics
You can look forward to fascinating moments. The Perger-Porro prism system in combination with exotic types of glass provides extremely bright and colour-neutral images with unique plasticity. The wide field of view grants precise scanning of larger areas. The excellent ambient light suppression, resulting from a sophisticated and elaborate system of baffles and light traps, enables uniquely sharp and high-contrast images.
Almost all Leica Rangefinders have a water and dirt repellent AquaDura® coating, granting clear vision even in bad weather. The high abrasion resistance protects the valuable optics even more effectively from damage. In addition, the light magnesium body is extremely shock-resistant, and the protective shock-absorbing rubber armouring ensures a comfortable and secure grip.
Brilliant Optics For Real Life Colours And Maximum Contrast
Geovid HD-R units offer sharp, high-contrast images with outstanding depth and plasticity as well as extremely high light transmission and neutral, vivid colours, thanks to Perger Porro prisms. The Aqua Dura Coating - an innovative nano structure coating - prevents dust and dirt from sticking onto the lenses and allows for easy and simple cleaning.
Open Ergonomic Bridge Construction For Optimal Comfort
Products in the HD-R line feature a simple two-button operation, eyecups with 5 click-stop settings and an open ergonomic bridge construction, which ensures fatigue-free viewing. They are particularly rugged and light with a resilient, fully rubber-armoured magnesium body.
- Linear distance determination of up to 2,700 yards
- Output of equivalent horizontal range (EHR) of up to 1,100m,display simply at the press of a button
- Barometric pressure, temperature sensors and angle measurementfor enhanced precision
- Perger-Porro prism system for extremely bright, high-contrast imagewith unique plasticity (three-dimensionality), no light reflection thanksto efficient ambient light suppression
- Highly shock-absorbing rubber-armoring ensures comfortable andsecure grip
- Water and dirt-repellent AquaDura® coating
- Nitrogen filling prevents internal fogging
- Guaranteed use from +55 °C to -25 °C, waterproof up to 5m
- Laser rangefinder
- Contoured neoprene carrying strap
- Lens caps
- Eyepiece covers
- Cordura case
|Dimensions||H: 9cm x L: 15.3cm x D: 18.7cm|
|Objective Lens Diameter||56 mm|
|Maximum Range||2500 m|
|Nearest Range||5.8 m|
|Measuring Accuracy||10 m up to approx. 2500m|
|Field of view (m@1000m)||118 m|
|Optional meter or yard readings||Both|
|Dioptre Adjustment Range (±)||4 dpt|
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.