Orvis Ultralight Convertible Stocking Foot Wader
Related Products & Accessories
Our code: 128972
Orvis Ultralight Convertible Stocking Foot Wader. A new level of versatility in a full-featured wader. As part of the new Orvis Ultralight Wading System, the men's ultralight Convertible Wader shares features and benefits with other products in the system to create a total feature-rich wading collection to outfit your target market.
The Ultralight convertible is a remarkably versatile, innovative wader designed in a lightweight package
without sacrificing durability and performance.
- Incredibly comfortable modern fit offers superior performance without the traditional weight and bulk
- Durable four-layer waterproof breathable nylon shell fabric resists punctures and abrasion
- New low profile seam construction with strategic reinforcement in high stress areas
- Innovative suspension system using FIDLOCK SNAP magnetic fasteners for quick and effortless waist high conversion
- Streamlined neoprene gravel guard that covers the boot tightly to eliminate drag and water collection
- Updated anatomically correct neoprene booties have less bulk with a true sock feel and are more comfortable inside wading boots
- External storage pocket with YKK AquaGuard® water- resistant zipper to keep essentials dry and prevent loss
- Rubberized tabs on suspenders and front pocket for tool docking offer multiple locations for essentials and eliminates chance of puncturing waders or losing tools
- Fly patch on front pocket
- Large four-way stretch power mesh interior pocket expands to fit larger items yet stays out of the way when empty
- Patch on interior of wader for Orvis waterproof pocket attachment (8G3H sold separately)
Outer shell: 100% nylon
Liner: 100% nylon tricot
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.