Vango Alpha 300 Tent - Apple Green
Manufacturer code: TEMALPHA AA8165 | Our code: 128735
Vango Alpha 300 Tent. Recommended by The Scout Association, the Alpha is an easy-to-pitch tent that features a stylish and functional gothic arch porch pole, plus crystal clear windows to lighten the interior. The stable structure offers generous headroom whilst the waterproof and fire retardant fabrics make this well-ventilated 3 person tent an ideal choice for outdoor adventurers, cyclists and groups looking for a small pack size and easy transportation.
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors to create a canopy.
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Gothic arch pole structure - Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Inner first pitching - Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Linked-in groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required.
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
|Packed Width||50 cm|
|Packed Height||18 cm|
|Approx. Pitch Time||10 minutes|
|Pole Type||Vango PowerFlex fibreglass poles|
|Fly Material||Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH|
|Floor Material||Waterproof PE groundsheet|
Review by Chezb
A great tent for camp easy to pitch on your own. Love the porch and integrated ground sheet.
Review by Chris Kemble
Nice tent great size easy to pitch and a decent porch area to store stuff without it getting wet.Cant ask for more than that.