Vango F10 Vulcan - 12° Sleeping Bag - Lava
Manufacturer code: SBMVULCANL0ASE7 | Our code: 127889
Vango F10 Vulcan - 12° Sleeping Bag. The F10 Vulcan is the logical home for outdoor enthusiasts and experts. Featuring Hydro Barrier Down in a reflective V baffle construction, all wrapped in lightweight, soft, 20D nylon fabrics to ensure a sound night’s sleep in warmth and comfort. The ethically sourced down achieving a great warmth to weight ratio. This results in a low comfort temperature rating coupled with low weight, ideal for pushing the limits of minimum gear maximum adventure.
- V Baffle Construction - Using Thermal-Reverb reflective interlining in a V shaped cross-section throughout the bag, the pinnacle of thermal efficiency is achieved.
- Hydro-barrier down - Premium 90/10 700 fill power duck down stays drier four times longer than untreated down
- Ethically sourced down - Humanely collected down from birds that have not been subject to any unnecessary harm
- Made up of 15, 20 and 40 denier yarn, Polair Enduro is an extremely lightweight, highly robust, wind resistant nylon fabric. This 34g/m² fabric ensures the down is carefully guarded and is allowed to function to full effect.
- The tightly woven construction of the 20D, 33g/m², nylon Polair Active fabric create a warm, soft to touch and easily compressible material which is also water and tear resistant.
- Thermal-Reverb - Aluminised layer reflects radiated body heat back to the user for maximum warmth
- Thermal Embrace System - Elasticated thread sewn into the inner fabric. Makes the sleeping bag gently conform close to the body. Reduces cold spots and increases loft of insulation.
- Mesh storage sack - Allows down to loft whilst in storage, increasing the lifespan of sleeping bag
- Insulated, adjustable shoulder baffle - Retains heat within the sleeping bag
- 3D hood with multi-cord closure - Structured hood design keeps the head and shoulders warmer during the night. The hood's dual cord thicknesses allow easy adjustment in the dark
- Arrow Foot - Shaped foot area allowing feet to relax into their natural position
- Interlocking Zip Baffles - Two precision filled baffles of premium down are designed to overlap and therefore provide consistent insulation along the zip.
- Full Length Two-Way Auto-Lock Zip with Zip Guard: Used to seal in warmth or provide ventilation and can be used from inside the bag. Anti-catch piping helps to prevent the zip from snagging on the lining.
- Internal pocket - Provides convenient storage for small items
- Omega shaping - Engineered to position zips and seams in the lower section of the bag. Ergonomically shaped to fit around head and shoulders for improved heat retention
- Roll top dry bag - Expel excess air and roll 3 times for a sealed, water tight bag
- Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2012 - Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards
- Pack Size: 26.0 x ø22.0cm
- Range: Trekking
- Comfort: -5°
- Limit: -12°
- Weight: 1.25kg
- Extreme: -32°
- Ext Chest Width: 80cm
- Max User Height: 200cm
- Suggested Usage Max: 15°
- Suggested Usage Min: -12°
- Int Chest Width: 70cm
- Int Foot Width: 46cm
- Int Length: 217cm
- Shape: Mummy
- Performance: 4 Season
- Zip Side: Left
- Fill Type: Synthetic
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.