Vango F10 Xenon UL 2+ Tent - Alpine Green
Manufacturer code: TEMXENON A10TL4 | Our code: 127887
Vango F10 Xenon UL 2+ Tent. The new ultra light Xenon 2+ is perfect for those gear intensive trips, featuring the additional storage granted by a three pole tunnel tent design. Fast and easy to pitch with Gothic Arch poles and TBS Pro to increase stability in adverse weather conditions, the Xenon 2+ is the perfect tent for extended trips with time in the tent, or kit intensive sports such as cycling or paddling.
This tent does not include a footprint.
- Main and secondary door - Provides kit storage and easy entry from either side for protection from prevailing winds
- Tunnel tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- All in one pitching - Flysheet and inner pitch together. Simple and quick to pitch and strike.
- Gothic arch pole structure - Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- TBS® PRO - Internal Guying System using an ultra-lightweight dyneema cord
- ProTex® 15D Siliconised & PU Coated Nylon Flysheet - 3000mm
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Groundsheet - 70 denier nylon fabric is a great balance between low weight and high durability. Waterproof to 6,000mm
- Yunan SD70 Poles - High quality lightweight poles designed and made by Yunan in Korea
- 15D 28gsm breathable nylon inner tent
- Twin flysheet doors - Allows easier access for two or more occupants, and/or additional storage
- O-shaped inner doors - Easy to open with one hand
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Flysheet door vent - Open from the top to ventilate porch
- Internal storage pockets - Provides convenient storage within the inner tent. Keep essentials close to hand
- High level pockets - Ideal for storage or to position a torch for light
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Dyneema core guylines - Excellent strength to weight ratio
- Mini Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Dyneema pegging points - Can be modified for use with skis or snow anchors
|Dimensions||H: 100cm x W: 150cm x D: 390cm|
|Packed Width||46 cm|
|Packed Height||16 cm|
|Approx. Pitch Time||10 minutes|
|Pole Type||Gothic arch pole structure|
|Fly Material||ProTex® 15D Siliconised & PU Coated Nylon Flysheet - 3000mm|
|Floor Material||70 denier 6000mm nylon|
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.