Simms Rogue Fleece Jacket - Pewter
Related Products & Accessories
Our code: 127550
Simms Rogue Fleece Jacket. Unparalleled Function and versatility meets ultimate comfort. The redesigned Rogue Fleece Jacket fights mixed-weather with a river-proven DNA running from bottom hem to wind-shielding collar. The 100-percent polyester woven face is built to endure, while DWR-bonded plush fleece internals guarantee water-resistance and warmth when you need it most. Comfort-enhanced rib knit cuffs and hems, . Fleece-backed handwarmer pockets, and a hardworking YKK® VISLON® center front zipper keep you on the fish.
- Water resistant & UPF 50
- Fly-box compatible chest pocket with internal cordport
- Fleece-backed hand-warmer pockets
- Rib-knit at hem & cuffs
- YKK® Vislon® center-front zipper
- Three-panel, ergonomic hood
- FABRIC TECH: 100% polyester woven face with 100% polyester fleece backside; bonded with dwr finish - 301 g/sm
- Little Parts from the YKK® Fastening Products Group create The Big Difference for our customers — fastening solutions intelligently integrated with the finished product to provide the highest quality, most durable gear. The Little Parts — zippers, metal buttons and snaps, and Nylon buckles — all earn the YKK® brand. The Big Difference begins with their obsession to ensure that every individual component renders maximum value to the finished whole. That commitment instills quality and value into every product. Simms utilizes fasteners built to withstand the harshest environments and YKK® provides the best solutions to meet those needs. All Simms outerwear features nylon YKK® zippers to minimize corrosion and provide high performing, durable wear. www.ykkamerica.com
- At Simms, sun protection is a critical component of our sportswear offering. Through a combination of fabric construction, design and finish, we offer a wide range of clothing that features a minimum UPF of 30 (very good) up to UPF of 50 (excellent). UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.