Simms Kinetic Jacket - Dusk
Our code: 127543
Simms Kinetic Jacket. Tour de force stretch-fleece meets core warmth performance. Step inside Simms' new Kinetic Jacket and tame the maelstrom in angler-driven comfort and style. PrimaLoft® Gold insulation stacks warmth where it's needed for optimized layering options without the bulk. While plush Polartec® Wind Pro® stretch-fleece - located in underarm and body panels - enhances breathability and increases range of motion for making casts that count. Brushed tricot-lined handwarmer and zippered chest pockets are low-profile and won't catch lines. And a low-profile insulated hood, designed to layer perfectly under Storm Hoods featured on Simms' shell pieces, adds fortress-like performance to your on-the-water arsenal.
- PrimaLoft® Gold insulation maintains 96% of its warmth when wet & provides the highest warmth-to-weight ratio available
- Polartec® Wind Pro® stretch fleece in underarm & body panels offer greater breathability & increased range of motion
- Brushed tricot lined hand-warmer pockets & YKK® zippered chest pocket
- Dual draw-cord adjustable bottom hem
- Little Parts from the YKK® Fastening Products Group create The Big Difference for our customers — fastening solutions intelligently integrated with the finished product to provide the highest quality, most durable gear. The Little Parts — zippers, metal buttons and snaps, and Nylon buckles — all earn the YKK® brand. The Big Difference begins with their obsession to ensure that every individual component renders maximum value to the finished whole. That commitment instills quality and value into every product. Simms utilizes fasteners built to withstand the harshest environments and YKK® provides the best solutions to meet those needs. All Simms outerwear features nylon YKK® zippers to minimize corrosion and provide high performing, durable wear. www.ykkamerica.com.
- Primaloft® Gold insulation maintains 90% of its warmth when wet and provides the highest warmth to weight ratio of any synthetic insulation available.
- Polartec® Wind Pro® enhances breathability and increases range of motion for making casts that count.
- PRIMALOFT® CARE: Machine wash and rinse in cold water, gentle cycle.Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Do not dry clean, bleach, iron or steam. To maintain loft do not store compacted. Primaloft® is easy to care for especially when compared to down.
- FABRIC TECH: DWR treated, 100% polyester shell with Primaloft® Gold Insulation - 60g/body, hood, sleeves; Polartec® Wind Pro® hardface stretch fleece - underarm, side panels, cuffs
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.