Simms Contender Insulated Jacket - Gunmetal
Related Products & Accessories
Our code: 127537
Simms Contender Insulated Jacket. Insulated warmth-igniter for when the fishing turns hot. The predawn hustle can be a chilly proposition. So when it’s time to suit up and punch the throttle, get superior warmth with Simms’ fully-quilted Contender Insulated Jacket. Two-layer GORE-TEX® Shell architecture delivers waterproof/breathable protection. On the inside, Primaloft® Gold insulation is concentrated where it matters. Shingled-cuff construction and Lycra® inner cuffs eliminate line snags and improve fit. The tuck-away, three-point adjustable hood is an appreciated storm shelter. And two micro-fleece lined handwarmer pockets offer reprieve from the cold.
- Fully waterproof/breathable insulated jacket
- 2 micro-fleece lined hand-warmer pockets
- YKK® #8 AquaGuard® vislon® center front zipper
- 2 chest pockets with YKK® AquaGuard® zippers
- Shingled cuff construction with Lycra® inner cuff
- Tuck-away, 3-point adjustable Storm Hood
- The GORE-TEX® membrane is the heart of all GORE -TEX® products. The GORE-TEX® membrane contains 9 billion microscopic pores per square inch. These pores are so small that water droplets cannot get through but water vapor can still escape. Water from the outside cannot penetrate and cold winds cannot pass through, but perspiration can escape easily, keeping you dry and comfortable all day. GORE-TEX® fabrics are created by integrating the GORE-TEX® membrane between an outer fabric and lining
- The AquaGuard® VISLON® zipper is a revolutionary new design from the global leader in containment closures. The AquaGuard® VISLON® zipper's new tooth design provides enhanced fluid repellency vs. coil or standard individual element closures, while increasing the number of design and colour options for your application
- Primaloft® Gold insulation maintains 90% of its warmth when wet and provides the highest warmth to weight ratio of any synthetic insulation available
- Gore-Tex Outerwear Care: Cleaning your GORE-TEX® garments regularly will extend the life of the product. It will also keep them breathable as dirt and oil can clog the GORE-TEX® membrane over time. It is critical to wash jackets. Natural oils can damage the GORE-TEX® tape and adhesives causing a peeling effect.
Machine wash warm. Do not use fabric softener or bleach. Remember to zip all pockets and close all Velcro cuffs before washing to prevent any damage caused by the machine. Tumble dry on warm setting making sure not to use a high heat setting. Drying on warm will actually reactivate the DWR coating.
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.