Guideline Alta Jacket - Graphite
Our code: 127229
Guideline Alta Jacket. The Alta jacket is back in the line, but only the name remains the same. This new generation collects design-elements from outdoor jackets but still has all the necessary features for fishing. The length of the jacket is just a bit longer than a normal wading jacket to be able to use without a waders, but the design with the high pockets and a self-draining mesh-channel in the adjustable hem won’t restrict you from wading deep.
- It has two large, zippered vertical entry front pockets with micro-fleece lined hand-warmer pockets behind.
- There are two tippet pockets.
- Emergency-whistle attached with elastic webbing.
- Forceps holder.
- Removable retractor and an internal magnet to fix exposed tools when stored.
- Above each chest pocket is perforated webbing that acts as attachment point for various accessories you have.
- There are D-rings in the front and back, as well as a female Velcro patch for flies.
- On the inside of the jacket is one water resistant pocket and one mesh pocket.
- The hood has a stand up collar and three adjustments points including a stiffened brim.
- 1 year warranty
- Fabric: 3 layer 100% Nylon Taslan with dyed and PU laminated finish.
- Zippers: YKK Vislon™ and Aquaguard™.
- Waterproof: 20.000 mm.
- Breathability: 20.000 gr/m2/24h (B-1).
- Color: Graphite.
- Weight: 754g
Review by Rufus Ulyet
I didnt like this jacket. The material seemed very like plastic. The cut seemed small the pockets were small. I understood it was Scandinavian manufacture but it was clearly marked made in China that was not what I wanted.
Review by Nazim Moshi
I am impressed with Guideline well thought design.
Review by Mr R E Pye
A1 product from Guideline ..Well thought out regarding design practical features...Replaces my previous Alta Jacket..I highly recommend..
Review by Nick Reeves
Very well designed and made too with good fit (for me anyhow! 42 chest bought the xl) and good arm movement . Cuffs are very comfortable and seal out water very well and the velcro strap lies very flat . Great jacket if you dont like bulky pockets on the front . Hood is well designed with lots of adjustment . Jacket material itself is fairly quiet