Hazard 4 Evac Watson - Lumbar/Chest Sling Bag - Black
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: H4-EVC-WATS-BLK | Our code: 124155
Hazard 4 Evac Watson - Lumbar/Chest Sling Bag. The smallest of the Evac™ sling series, it is designed to sit at the lumbar area of the back, promoting a low center of gravity and to carry a smaller volume than its larger brothers. But its wider width compared to the Plan-B™, Rocket™, and Takedown™ allows it to carry wider loads like iPads® and netbook laptops.
- Padded back-carrier pocket fits up to 12" tablets; also fits MacBook
- 12" and MacBook Pro 13"
- Rotates around the large padded strap from lumbar area to chest
- Modular (MOLLE) webbing on main strap for pouches, etc.
- Thermoformed back padding for ventillation and durability
- Two large side-pockets fit up to 1L Nalgene® bottle
- Large front pocket with organizer for pens, knives, small tools, etc.
- Front velcro patch area and modular webbing (MOLLE)
- Large top/bottom grab-handles
- Bottom compression strap
- Fuzzy-lined inside edges for attaching holsters/patches, etc.
- Adjustable stabilizer strap to securely hold bag to body
- External front pockets fit multiple rifle/pistol magazines
- Middle front pocket has velcro field for mounting our popular
- Universal pistol holster (Stickup™)
- Large front organizer pocket for gun-care tools, etc.
- Side-MOLLE field for magazine pouches, patches, etc.
- 1x 1" Stabilizer Strap
- Internal Size: See Main Compartment.
- External Size: ~13.5" L x 9.5" W x 7" W (34.3 x 24.1 x 18 cm)
- Main Compartment: ~13" L x 8.5" W x 5" D (33 x 23 x 13 cm)
- Laptop Compartment: ~13" L x 8.5" W x .5" D (33 x 23 x 1.25 cm)
- Total Gear Capacity: ~25.4 L (1,547.7 cubic inches)
- Product Weight: No
- Care Instructions: See product tag
- Main Material: Invista® 1000D Cordura® (500D Camo models); PU x2 water repellent coated for superior water resistance.
- Overall size: No
- Design: Long Beach, California - In-House Team.
- Manufacturing: Imported
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.