Sig Sauer Zulu 9 9x45 AK Prism HDX Closed Bridge Binoculars - Graphite
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: SOZ99001 | Our code: 123599
Sig Sauer Zulu 9 9x45 AK Prism HDX Closed Bridge Binoculars. Ultra-premium mid to long range binocular utilizes the unique and efficient Abbe-Koenig prism designed to produce the highest in light transmission and brightness.
The ZULU9 combines superior optical performance with in-the-field utility. High quality glass, fully multi-coated Spectracoat lenses, and phase-coated Abbe-Konig prisms provide maximum brightness, contrast and crisp resolution. The ZULU9 performs in the harshest conditions, giving unmatched performance in inclement weather or rugged terrain. ZULU9 barrels are nitrogen-filled and will not fog in cold, wet weather.
- The fully multi-coated ZULU7 roof prism binocular incorporates super high reflectance, phase-coated BAK4 prisms for unmatched resolution and image contrast with generous eye relief through multi-position twist-up eyecups
- This versatile binocular offers a maximized FOV through the 8x model, and for wide open spaces where distance is a factor, the 10x model provides the perfect magnification level
- Durable rubber armor further protects the ZULU7, while also providing a non-slip grip with ?or without gloves on
- The multi-position twist-up eyecups provide a custom fit for each user
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- The ZULU7 binocular is tripod-compatible and also includes tethered objective lens covers, a deluxe neck / shoulder strap, lens cloth, and a premium padded ballistic nylon case
- 15x56mm HDX Includes tri-pod adapter
- The ZULU7 is covered by SIG SAUER’s INFINITE Guarantee™and Electronics Limited Warranty, see website for full details.
Electro-Optics industrial design inspired by our legendary firearms; deflection armor trapezoidal surfacing breaks up the shape and visibility of the optic along with pistol slide serrations and grip checkering to add function to the form of all SIG SAUER electro-optics.
Highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels across the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission.
Abrasion-resistant lens coatings for extreme durability ensure the lenses on your scope will stay sharp, bright, and clear.
Advanced optical systems comprising both High Definition (ED) and High Transmittance (HT) glass for ultra-high resolution, optical performance and light transmission.
Proprietary Mil-Spec oleophobic coating that sheds water, oil, and gunk to ensure a clean sight image at all times.
SIG SAUER Electro-Optics are guaranteed forever. It's an unlimited lifetime guarantee.
- Unlimited Lifetime Guarantee
- Fully Transferable
- No Warranty Card Required
- No Receipt Required
- No Time Limit Applies
- No Charge
|Objective Lens Diameter||45 mm|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||5 mm|
|Linear Field of View (@ 1000m)||126 m|
|Angular Field of View||7.2 degrees|
|Shortest Focusing Distance||1.8 m|
|Dioptric Compensation (±)||3|
|Interpupillary Distance||56-74 mm|
|Eye Relief||17.3 mm|
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.