Vango Sigma 300 Tent - River
Manufacturer code: TELSIGMA R19165 | Our code: 122548
Vango Sigma 300 Tent. The Sigma is an easy-to-pitch semi-geodesic dome tent. The Sigma not only offers a greater amount of space but has enhanced stability and superior fabrics that are waterproof and fire retardant for a dry, safe and comfortable camping experience. Flysheet first or all-in-one pitching ensures that your sleeping pod always stays dry if it is raining making this feature-packed tent an ideal option for youth groups, and more adventurous campers.
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Linked-in groundsheet - All the comfort of a fully sewn in groundsheet. Easy to clean. Simply roll away when not required
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Colour coded poles for intuitive pitching
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors. Creates a canopy
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Approved by the Scout Association
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Handled carry bag - provides easy transportation to and from the campsite
- Semi-geodesic - Self-supporting structure, providing excellent balance between weight and stability
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
|Packed Width||60 cm|
|Packed Height||18 cm|
|Approx. Pitch Time||10 minutes|
|Pole Type||Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles|
|Fly Material||Protex® 70D 3,000mm HH Polyester|
|Floor Material||Waterproof PE Groundsheet|
Review by Michelle
Smaller than we expected. Fits 2 single beds in and then its a squeeze. Porch area tiny. Quite a lot of condensation as well. Would pay more next time.
Review by Customer
Vango tents are always good quality and value. The Sigma 300 is a terrific tent for TWO. Bit tight for three. Will suit me the wife and the dog.