Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS II USM Lens
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: 2751B005AA | Our code: 120490
Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS II USM Lens. Improving upon one of the most celebrated lenses in the Canon EF line is no easy feat, but Canon has done just that. The all-new EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM increases the speed, performance and optical quality of the EF 70-200 f/2.8L IS USM while maintaining all of the characteristics that have made it a legend for professionals and advanced amateurs alike.
The EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM features one fluorite and five UD elements for increased optical quality and reduced chromatic aberration. It has a minimum focusing distance of 1.2m/3.9 ft. at all zoom settings, which is useful for photographers in smaller spaces trying to get closer to a subject. It features a next-generation Optical Image Stabilizer, providing up to 4 stops of correction at all focal lengths. And as with all L-series lenses, the EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM is dust- and moisture-resistant and designed for use in the challenging environments typical of rigorous professional use.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 70-200mm 1:2.8
- Lens Construction: 23 elements in 19 groups (1 Fluorite and 5 UD elements)
- Diagonal Angle of View: 34° - 12°
- Focus Adjustment: Inner focusing system with USM. Full-time manual focus available
- Closest Focusing Distance: 1.2m/3.94 ft. (maximum close-up magnification: 0.21x)
- Filter Size: 77mm
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 3.5 x 7.8 in./88.8 x 199mm; 52.6 oz./1490g
- Lens Cap, Lens Hood & Pouch
|Focal Length & Maximum Aperture||70-200mm 1:2.8|
|Lens Construction||23 elements in 19 groups (1 Fluorite and 5 UD elements)|
|Diagonal Angle of View||34° - 12°|
|Focus Adjustment||Inner focusing system with USM. Full-time manual focus available|
|Closest Focusing Distance||
1.2m/3.94 ft. (maximum close-up magnification: 0.21x)
|Max. Diameter x Length||3.5 x 7.8 in./88.8 x 199mm|
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.