Simms Freestone Stockingfoot Waders - Smoke
Manufacturer code: 10820-040 | Our code: 119393
Simms Freestone Stockingfoot Waders. Embrace the deep wade. Corner comfort. And access the untrammeled-unscathed-in Simms’ FREESTONE Waders and Pants, powered by a Toray QuadraLam perimeter that breathes easy, repels water, and bushwhacks with aplomb.
With center leg-seam construction that prioritizes fit. Toast icy digits inside the fleece-lined reach-through handwarmer pocket in wader model. Conveniently convert from chest-to waist-high level thanks to reversible suspender buckles. Tap an internal zipper interface that synchs with the Tippet Tender™ Pocket or Waterproof Wader Pouch.
- Articulated patterning combined with center leg seam cosntruction offer the ultimate in fit and comfort
- Reach-through handwarmer pocket is fleece lined for comfort, and offers secure storage for gear
- Reversible suspender buckles offer an easy conversion to a waist
- high wader
- Hourglass stockingfoot patterning eliminates excess material and offers a low profile fit in a wading boot
- Internal zipper interface for attaching the Tippet Tender™ Pocket or Waterproof Wader Pouch (both sold separately)
Review by Dylan Davies
Used once held tight while in water though knees a bit damp after walking 1/4 mile back to car but not really an issue more a curiosity. Legs a bit baggy on the M resulting in some rubbing when walking but not really a problem unless I start attracting grasshoppers.
Review by Bryan Garden
Great waders for the price. I have had waders costing double this and they don't come close. I am a fan of Simms gear when Salmon fishing. Great waders.