Akios S-Line 656 CTM Multiplier Reel
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: 100005 | Our code: 118819
Akios S-Line 656 CTM Reel. Akios flagship reel is the S-line 656 CTM, which is the casters dream due to all the tech spec of brass gears, carbon drag washers, brass, chrome plated corrosion resistant side plates, upgraded stainless power handle, upgraded spool release spring to stop reel re-engaging during cast, centrifugal brake, fully adjustable magnetic brake again positioned on left hand side plate by the turn of the chromed knobby. This model being a CT has no level wind and therefore has no resistance during cast and will cast to the horizon! Be sure to take care and get ready with the brakes!!
S-Line 656 Series
The S-Line 656 series has been especially designed to suit the very demanding world of beach and shore fishing that requires absolute precision and finest tolerances to enable to cast, brake and retrieve the lead and baits of the angler.
- Carbon Multi Disc Drag System for Optimal Drag
- Brass Anti-Corrosion Chromed Side Plates
- 2 Stainless Bearings in the Spool
- Machined Brass Gears
- Synchronised Level-Wind (CS Model)
- Stainless Steel Power Handle
- Corrosion Resistant IAR Bearing
- Line Out Alarm
- High Torque Winding Power
- Mag/Centrifugal Brake System
- Open top CT frame
- Bearings: 3
- Line capacity: 15lbs / 300yds
- Line recovery: 23"
- Gear ratio: 5.3:1
- Max drag: 17.5lb
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.