PAO Emerald MkII 3-12x44 IR SWAT Rifle Scope
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: PAO31244SWAT | Our code: 115476
A feature packed scope with all new updated features including a relocated rheostat on the parallax turret, enhanced Push-LOK resettable turrets, triple reticle illumination and a shorter and lighter construction.
- Rated for all Firearms –Air Rifles, Rim-Fire & Centre-Fire
- Constructed from High Quality Aircraft Grade Aluminium with Hard Anodised Finish
- Mil-Dot Reticle
- 44mm Objective Lens
- Includes Two-piece, Match Grade, four-screw 9/11mm High Mounts
- Variable magnification, between 3 and 12 times
- Side Focus Parallax Focus Adjustment 10 yards to infinity
- Includes a detachable Large (100mm) Sidewheel for precision parallax adjustment
- Focus: Down to 10 yards at maximum magnification
- Highest quality, multi-coated Emerald green lens
- Fast-focus eye piece
- Shockproof, Waterproof & Fog proof. Nitrogen purged.
- Turrets: External Push-LOK Locking, finger adjustable (lockable to prevent accidental adjustment).1/4” MOA
- Protective Lens Cap Set
- Rheostat re-located from ocular bell to Parallax turret to facilitate the mounting of night vision equipment
- Triple reticle illumination -Red/Green/Blue
|Objective lens diameter||44 mm|
|No. reticles available||1|
|Parallax correction||Side focus parallax adjustable|
Review by Peter Broad
This is the second one I have purchase of these scopes and find them great value for the money. Great scope for you airgun
Review by Si H
Uttings replaced the scope with a new one quickly. They also promised to refund my costs. The replacement PAO scope was also not good, the sight image shifted again when turning the paralax. Measured vertical movement of image was about 1/2" at 20yrd. Noted zero did not settle back to zero. V-upset as the spec and cost of this fitted my needs and pocket. Will return it looking to upgrade with other brand. Hopefully Uttings will help to sort me out! I'm sure they will...
Review by Si H
The lens moved by the parallax wheel shifted the sight image and therefore the zero. Also the magnification markings were not aligned as they were poorly printed. Not too happy. We will see what the warranty brings!