Swarovski Z6i MK2 2.5-15x56 IR BT Rifle Scope
Related Products & Accessories
Our code: 111202
The Swarovski Z6i MK2 2.5-15x56 IR BT Riflescope is specifically designed to give excellent light-gathering qualities when light conditions are poor. The 6x zoom offers an effective range of use from a field of view suitable for driven hunting through 15x magnification, which is particularly advantageous for accurate long-range shots. The HD optics and lateral parallax correction give you a highly accurate image at any distance.
Concealed beneath the elegant exterior of the Z6i is state-of-the-art technology: uncompromising optical clarity, zoom range, or larger eye relief. This combination ensures more flexibility, higher precision and higher safety during the hunt. All reasons why since its launch, more than 100,000 hunters worldwide rely on the Z6i – for any situation.
The new Z6i offers the same unequalled precision, flexibility and safety typical for all previous Z6i models. Its understated elegance and enhanced practical functionality are new: The slimmer and lower design of the illumination unit is even better suited to a wider choice of hunting weapons. Other new features support the hunter and allow for an easier and more convenient operation of the Z6i.
An accurate aiming point is the prerequisite for precise long-range shots. The Swarovski Optik Ballistic Turret enables you to 'stay on the spot' when sighting in at different distances. However, as every hunter has different requirements, particular emphasis was placed during development on the ability to determine the desired distances individually, set them without a problem and change them again.
You can mount the ballistic turret yourself in a few simple steps. A specially developed ballistics programme calculates required values (number of clicks) for the desired distances. Brief, concise operating instructions supplemented by 3D mounting instructions and a short film on the Swarovski Optik home page make installation easy and ensure that the ballistic turret is quickly ready for use.
- Even Slimmer Design for Unrestricted View: More stremalined for a clearer view of the controls due to new design of the reticle illumination module.
- Automatic Shut-Off: The automatic shut-off function differentiates between day and night mode (3 hours during the day and 5 hours at night) and prevents the batteries from being discharged unintentionally. The new Swarolight technology optimises economical use of battery.
- Swarolight: Automatic shut-off with inclination sensor for reticle with illumination. Optimised electronics for longer battery life.
- Extended brightness control: From sunshine and snow to darkness at night. There are 64 different brightness levels to choose from for all lighting conditions while hunting.
- Optimised Day/Night Switch: Clearly switches between day and night settings and continuously displays the selected mode. The newly constructed switch prevents unintentional switching on of the reticle.
- Memory-Function: With two memory cells, one each for day and night use. The last brightness level selected is automatically available and appropriately set the next time the unit is switched on.
- Sturdy: A sturdy and water resistant aluminium housing protects the in-built illumination unit on the eyepiece.
|Objective lens diameter||56 mm|
|No. reticles available||1|
|Exit pupil diameter||9.5-3.8 mm|
|Field of view||16.5-2.7 m/100m|
|Max. elevation/windage adjustment range||1.8/1 m/100m|
|Dioptric compensation (dpt)||-3 to +2|
Review by Murray
This scope is as good as optics get. The light gathering quality is unbelievable. Long past the point I would shoot with the naked eye, I would happily shoot using the scope. I have also proven the Swarovski mounts by taking this scope off and refitting it with a complete retention of zero. Absolutely brilliant! Each to their own taste, but unlike the previous reviewer I love the fine reticle and the fine IR dot in the evening.
Review by John Burwood
I am a great fan of Swarovski scopes, but in my opinion they have made a huge mistake with the new 4Ai reticle. For me the Z6i 4Ai 2.5-15 x 56 IR BT ticks all the boxes except one - the cross hairs at the centre of the 4Ai reticle are just too fine for a hunting scope. At the end of the season I intend to send the scope back to Swarovski in order to get a 4Ai-300 reticle fitted (which has heavier cross hairs which I prefer).