Grubs Tideline 4.0 Superlite Wellington Boots (Unisex) - Plum Violet
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: GTID-551H | Our code: 133838
Grubs Tideline 4.0 Superlite Wellington Boots. The TIDELINE 4.0TM is the ideal boot for people who love the outdoors and walking their dogs. Equipped with NEW SUPERLITE® technology that offers wearers comfortable support whilst being lightweight, warm and waterproof, no other boot can match this revolutionary technology.
- SUPERLITE® TECHNOLOGY – NEW technology that makes this boot 30% lighter than other rubber boots, buoyant and extremely comfortable thanks to its’ moulded shape.
- TRAIL-GRIPTM - A DURAPRENETM – rubber outsole which gives superior grip on a variety of surfaces thanks to the tread that works with the action of the foot.
- NEW 5mm POLYOUTM Footbed – provides a soft cushioning for an athletic shoe feel and the millions of microscopic nitrogen bubbles help insulate the wearer from cold weather.
- COMFORT RATING – +20°C TO -20°C.
Grubs' testers have racked up 14,000 miles in NEW TIDELINE 4.0TM, testing the SUPERLITE® technology. This NEW technology was designed so that they would be the lightest boots in the collection, weighing in at just 1kg per pair and created to mould around the foot to offer support in all weathers throughout the day.
- DPATM – (Distal Phalange Accommodation or Big Toe Room) This means the big toe has lateral space allowing it to correct instability and give maximum propulsion.
- FOOTFORMTM – The boot is contoured under the foots transverse and longitudinal arch and the shell is shaped to the sole of the foot for maximum support.
- BIO-FITTM – To reduce the lateral torsion of the transverse arch the shaped instep pad which is the shell that is contoured over the top of the wearer’s foot, to relieve any pressure.
- DMATM – (Differential Malleolar Accommodation) Supporting the ankle is extremely important but difficult because the bone shapes are complicated offset structures. With DMATM, the tibia and fibula malleoli are anatomically positioned in the boot, providing a snug fit and soft support.
Review by Duncan Hawthorne-robson
Bought these as a replacement for my wifes previous pair she had..Great product and well priced
Review by Mrs Helen Tye
These boots are so light and comfortable. They fit true to size.I like having the soft upper part to the boot which molds to the leg and is gentle on it. It doesnt catch the leg like a hard boot can occasionally. It makes the boot lighter too which is an added bonus. I use them for dog walking.The only disappointing aspect on my part is that the sole appears to be a basic wellington boot sole that is a molded onepiece sole not like other Grubs boots with Vibram soles. Thats why I gave four stars and not five.All in all a great boot though.
Review by G
Bought these for someone else but the feedback I got was that they were comfortable and warm in a range of conditions including in subzero temperatures and snow. Feet stayed dry too. A well made product.
Review by Customer
I have only just received these but they appear to be very well made and a very good price at Uttings. I would say they are generous sizes.
Review by Claire
Really happy with purchase. Exactly what I wanted in a wellington boot.Fit perfectly
Review by Pat Wilson
I havent had the boots very long so cant really say they are comfortable and warm
Review by Mrs Kyte
Excellent choice of products service and communication for delivery. Lovely quality and fits perfectly. Very pleased thankyou.
Review by Guest
Bought as present for my Mum and she was very happy. Has problems with her knees in normal wellies and said they were very comfy and supportive on a couple of walks. Cant comment on long term durability but hopefully they last for such a £60 boot.
Review by Customer
Boots arrived with a slight defect on top neoprene part but overall good quality well made and very comfortable underfoot. They fit my wide calfs with room to spare. After reading a number of reviews on other top brand wellies / boots it seems some have switched to Grubs and I can see why. Would definitely buy again. I bought mine for dog walking and theyve stood the test of thick mud and sizeable puddles.
Review by Sarah Atkinson
These are the most comfortable outdoor boots ever. Better than standard wellies and I love how generous they are around the calf. Im short at 1.59m and wellies are often too high up my leg but these are perfect height come to top part of calf. They are super warm and feel so comfy to walk across fields with the cushioned sole. Love the waterproof material (its a bit like wet suit material) on the legs. Walking the dog in muddy wet conditions isnt a hassle anymore. Will never buy anything else again. They are a bit more expensive than wellies but so worth the money and cheaper than muck boots I am completely sold on them.