Swarovski STR 80 Spotting Scope (Body Only)
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: SWSTR80 | Our code: 118508
Swarovski STR 80 Spotting Scope. Long-range shooting imposes stringent requirements on both sport shooter and equipment. Every smallest detail is crucial for achieving the optimum hit. The new STR 80 spotting scope from SWAROVSKI OPTIK is the right choice to do this. It combines crystal clear, state-of-the-art optics with maximum user comfort. Its unique reticle that can be activated and deactivated allows you to estimate distances and sizes – all without interrupting observation. When combined with a digiscoping adapter, such as the TLS APO, the STR 80 is also ideal for documentary purposes.
The reticle can be activated or deactivated
Thanks to a new technology, SWAROVSKI OPTIK is the first manufacturer to successfully project a reticle directly in a spotting scope. The reticle (MOA or MRAD) can be activated or deactivated as required. This means that it can be used across the whole zoom range and in bright conditions.
Proven quality: the optical equipment
Thanks to its powerful, crystal-clear HD optics with fluoride-containing lenses and 80-mm objective diameter, the STR 80 spotting scope guarantees optimum display quality and impressive detail recognition even over long distances, as well as bright, lifelike images even in poor lighting conditions. The light aluminum housing is rugged, reliable, and its resistance has been tested in every climate zone. The STR 80 spotting scope with reticle is also dirtproof, dustproof, and watertight (up to 4 m) thanks to interior focusing and an inert gas filling.
Document your training at the long-range shooting range
Documenting results is an important factor particularly in long-range shooting. The STR 80 is ideally suited to these purposes when combined with digiscoping adapters: the TLS APO for system and SLR cameras and the PA-i5 for the iPhone 5/5s.
- Red reticle with brightness adjustable at different levels: 10 day and 5 night levels
- Automatic switch-off timer after 1 hour, no memory function
- When you switch magnification, the reticle changes with the target object, which means that all reticle values apply, regardless of the magnification you have selected
- Distinction between both reticles: the MOA scale ends at 50, the MRAD scale at 15
Thanks to the reticle’s brand-new projection technology, SWAROVSKI OPTIK is setting new standards in terms of spotting scopes with reticles:
- The reticle can be activated/deactivated thanks to its unique projection technology
- Best display quality (HD optics) for providing the optimum resolution and contrast even in poor lighting conditions
- Optimum viewing comfort
- Completely rugged (aluminum housing)
- Maximum functionality for documentary purposes (TLS APO, PA-i5 adapter)
|Objective Lens Diameter||80 mm|
|Close Focus||6 m|
|Eye Relief||17 mm|
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.