Swarovski EL 8.5x42 WB Swarovision Field Pro Binoculars - Green
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: SWELNEW8.5X42 | Our code: 121403
SpyPoint FORCE-P Trail/Surveillance Camera - Special Edition (RRP £169.99)
SpyPoint FORCE-P Trail/Surveillance Camera - Special Edition.
*Offer not applicable to finance orders.
Swarovski Basic Cleaning Set (RRP £25.00)
The SWAROVSKI OPTIK cleaning set basic includes moist cleaning cloths, a cleaning brush, cleaning fluid, and a microfiber cloth. Ideal for cleaning all kinds of lenses.
Swarovski EL 8.5x42 Swarovision Field Pro Binoculars. A highly versatile pair of binoculars boasting easy handling and immaculate performance in both daylight and twilight.
The Perfect Combination
EL 42 binoculars combine size, weight, and optical performance to give the perfect product.
To fully experience the many different aspects of hunting you should always have the EL 42 binoculars by your side.
- Unique optical design in SWAROVISION technology
- Field flattener lenses (excellent contrast right up to the image periphery)
- Fluoride-containing HD lenses (lifelike, high contrast images)
- Maximum exit pupil distance (increased viewing comfort, also for eyeglass wearers)
- Optimized SWAROBRIGHT, SWARODUR, and SWAROTOP coatings for lifelike colours
- SWAROCLEAN non-stick coating, making it easier to clean away dirty marks caused by water stains, insect repellent, or tree resin
- Particularly large field of view thanks to the wide angle eyepiece
- 6 lens, high luminosity objective lens
- Integrated diopter adjustment with lock mechanism in focusing wheel
- Removable twist-in eyecups that can be set to four separate positions, made from an allergy-tested material
- Twist-resistant 2 step design guarantees permanent alignment
- Rugged magnesium housing
- Reliable mechanism for rapid, accurate focusing
- Dirt proof, dust proof, and watertight (4m) thanks to interior focusing
- No fogging due to inert gas filling
- Unique design with El wrap-around grip and narrow housing for a high level of functionality
- Easy and quick to use even with one hand
- Small, perfectly balanced weight
- Ergonomic thumb depressions for tireless observation
- Non-slip rubber armouring that is comfortable to grip even in the cold
- Large, ridged focusing wheel that can be operated even when wearing gloves
- Field bag
- Eyepiece covers
- Objective lens covers
- Lift carrying strap pro
|Dimensions||H: 6.1cm x W: 13.1cm x D: 16cm|
|Objective Lens Diameter||42 mm|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||4.9 mm|
|Linear Field of View (@ 1000m)||133 m|
|Angular Field of View||7.6 degrees|
|Shortest Focusing Distance||1.5 m|
|Dioptric Compensation (±)||5|
|Interpupillary Distance||56-74 mm|
|Eye Relief||20 mm|
Review by Tim Newsome
Would buy a Swarovski product again
Review by Derek Bilton
These are absolutely superb I also have the 8*30 CL companions (1st edition) which are very good and light. The 8.5*42s are heavier but very well balanced as in a different league compared to the CLs. The EL FPs are very bright and extremely sharp right across the lenses. Diopter adjustment is a joy to use focussing is very precise and nicely smooth lens cups have 3 stop settings to allow a nice range of placement for different people. All in all these are a top quality pair of bins.
Review by Peter Rollin
What can I say that has not been said in all the reviews! Top end binocular used by the majority of serious birders in the U.K.An expensive purchase but spread this cost over the lifetime of use these binoculars will give and its not a lot to pay for a hobby.
Review by Andrew Cliff
Quality product well worth the expense .Tired many different makes and models before I purchased this model extremely pleased with the product
Review by John
Amazing quality. Was worried about the price because they are obviously quite expensive but I havent a single regret! A joy to use!
Review by Mark
I've owned 'High End' binoculars, including Leica and Zeiss but I must say that these for me are the best yet. As a layman, I can say that there is a definite step up in the brightness, definition and clarity of what I am seeing. I am able to define so much detail that i have previously been missing, and thus my positive identifications too.