Brattonsound Sentinel Pistol / Accessory / Ammo Gun Safes
Please note we are unable to ship this product to Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.
Related Products & Accessories
Our code: 104173
• Superior strength 7 lever safe deadlock(s) with forged steel bolt, reinforced casing and reinforced internal mechanism
• Extra door reinforcement on full height models
• Strong 2mm thick fully welded steel construction (including fully welded top). Using the lastest CNC High Definition Plasma Technology to achieve consistent accuracy and high quality
• Full length Anti-Jemmy Bar. For increased protection to lock side of gunsafe.
• Full length anti-lever flange and door interlock. To give strength on hinge side of gunsafe.
• Recessed door with Multiple folds on door and door housing to maximise strength and restistance to attack
• High density foam divider and floor mat
• Powder coated outstanding durable light grey textured finish. Iron phosphate pre-treated to BS 3189, for increased powder adhesion and then powder coated tested to BS 3900 parts E2, E6, F9 and F12 for resistance to scratching, flaking, humidity and salt spray
• 14mm fixing holes in back and base
Please note: The above safes are not suitable for the storage of black powder. Please consult your local Police Firearms Officer who can advise you of the legal requirements.
Free Napier VP90 With Every Brattonsound Gunsafe
All Brattonsound Gunsafes now contain a voucher entitling the buyer to a free sachet of Napier VP90 corrosion inhibitor, which they can claim direct from Napier.
3 Year On-Site Warranty
All Brattonsound gun safes now come with an on-site 3 year warranty! (Subject to provisions)
Built and independantly tested to British Standards BS 7558/92 for gun security cabinets - the only way to guarantee Police Acceptance. Manfactured in the UK by an ISO 9001 Regestered firm - established 21 years
Gun safes/cabinets are not held in stock, but are delivered direct to the consumer from the manufacturer. The manufacturers will always endeavor to contact the consumer before dispatch to ensure that someone is at home to receive delivery.
Please be aware that couriers are not insured to carry items into your house so please be sure to have help available in the form of a responsible person in case required as carriers reserve the right to charge for a second delivery.
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.