HIKMicro Falcon Pro 25mm Thermal (640x512) Monocular
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: HM-FQ25 | Our code: 141778
'The best thermal monocular for wildlife observation' - Mike Weedon, Bird Watching Magazine July 2023.
HikMicro Falcon Pro 25mm Thermal (640x512) Monocular. Welcome to the Falcon series of advanced thermal monoculars - Boasting an industry leading SUB 20 NETD sensor paired to an exceptional F0.9 lens system the Falcon delivers the highest performance components available on the commercial market. This translates into an exceptionally high quality image even in the harshest of weather conditions.
The highly thermally sensitive 640x512px 12um SUB 20 NETD sensor ensures perfect detail recognition. Capable of detecting the smallest details like animal hair, subtle physical characteristics and information from the surroundings like branches and leaves – building you a reliable picture of your target and its surroundings.
The Falcon replaces the popular Owl series and builds on the easy to use, ambidextrous chassis with a highly robust magnesium housing and four buttons that control all functions with ease, even in total darkness. Powered by a removable 18650 battery and with a run time of up to 6 hours the Falcon is ready for the longest hunting trips.
The eyecup would feel at home on a high quality pair of binoculars, comfortably holding the display in the correct position, giving you a comfortable view of the large HD OLED screen.
The Falcon is the first HIKMICRO product to offer Image Pro mode. When activated image pro boosts the detail in the image both for animals and background. In addition to Image Pro the Falcon also boasts all of the normal software features found in HIK products including a choice of 4 colour pallets and access to the HIKMICRO Sight app which allows you to stream, control and record from your thermal monocular. The built in 64gb memory also allows you to save images and videos directly onto the monocular.
- 640 x 512 resolution with 12um sensor
- High sensitivity thermal module NETD < 20 mK (@25C, F#= 1.0)
- Super large aperture F0.9
- Replaceable and rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Up to 5 hours continuous operation
- Leading thermal image processing technology: Image Pro
- 1024 x 768 resolution 0.39in OLED display
- Image sensor: Vox Uncooled Focal Plane Arrays
- Resolution: 640 x 512
- Frame rate: 50Hz
- Pixel interval: 12um
- Response waveband: 8um to 14um
- NETD: < 20 mK (@25C, F#= 1.0)
- Focal length: 25mm
- Aperture: F1.0
- Min focusing distance: 2.5m
- Digital zoom: 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x
- Optical magnification: 2.6
- Field of view: 30.8 m × 24.6 m @ 100m
- Detection range: 1200m
- Monitor: 0.39in, OLED, 1024 x 768
- Palettes: Black hot, white hot, red hot, fusion
- FFC (flat field correction) mode: Auto, manual, external correction
- Storage: Built-in memory module (64GB)
- Records video: yes
- Capture snapshot: yes
- Standby mode: yes
- Hotspot: yes
- Hot track: yes
- Power: 5V, 2.1W
- Battery type: Replaceable and rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Battery operatime time: 7 hours continuous running with CVBS and hotspot function off @ 25C
- Work temperature/humidity: From ~30C to 55C, humidity: 90% or less
- Protection level: IP67
- Dimensions: 190.3 mm ×58.3mm ×66.9 mm
- Weight: 450g
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.