Vortex Razor HD 56mm (13-39x) Angled 'TRAVEL' Spotting Scope
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: RS-56A | Our code: 141688
Vortex Razor HD 56mm (13-39x) Angled Spotting Scope. Setting a new standard in high-end optical technologies, precision craftsmanship, and ultra-sleek functionality, the newly engineered Razor® HD 56mm 'scope is one of the finest travel scopes on the market and is made in the USA. Premium HD glass lens elements, painstakingly hand selected and precision-ground to exacting standards matched with a sophisticated triplet apochromatic lens system deliver brilliant, razor-sharp, true to-life views.
Advanced optical elements eliminate aberrations for distortion-free, flat field images with unmatched edge-to-edge sharpness, remarkable clarity, resolution, and colour accuracy. Fully multi-coated with XR coatings, the Razor HD spotting scopes offer excellent light transmission - an extremely critical attribute when finding and studying your subject in poor light.
Exterior lenses are protected by ArmorTek—an ultrahard, scratch-resistant compound that repels oil, dirt and the corrosive salts of fingerprints. Fully multi-coated with scratch-resistant XRPlus premium coatings for extremely high resolution and optimal light transmission. The rubber armoured body ensures durability and the enhanced helical/barrel focus system is perfect for use in all weathers and while wearing gloves. The Razor HD 56 'scopes naturally are 100 percent waterproof, fogproof (purged with argon gas), dustproof and are covered by the Vortex Unlimited Lifetime Warranty.
- APO Optical System Triplet Apochromatic lens combines with HD glass to provide unmatched colour sharpness.
- HD Lens Elements Premium HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and colour fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- XRPlus Fully Multi-Coated Lenses Premium proprietary coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- Dielectric Prism Coatings Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, colour-accurate images.
- Plasma Tech Cutting edge application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance.
- Porro Prism Offers maximum image quality and performance in a traditional design.
- Straight Body Design Valued for quick location of your subject and ease of use. Design most suited for use with car window mounts or tripod.
- Waterproof Optics are sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the spotting scope.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging guarantees superior fogproof and waterproof performance.
- ArmorTek Exterior lenses are protected by ArmorTek — an ultrahard, scratch-resistant compound that repels oil, dirt and the corrosive salts of fingerprints.
- Rubber Armour The all-over rubber armouring protects the exterior of your scope.
- Adjustable Eyecup Twists up and down for comfortable viewing with or without spectacles.
- Tripod Adaptable Arca Swiss design tripod foot allows scope to be mounted directly onto an Arca Swiss tripod head or any other tripod / quick release system that uses a standard 1/4" thread.
- Eyepiece cap
- Objective lens cap
- Neoprene Stay-on case
|Objective Lens Diameter||56 mm|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||3.2-1.7 mm|
|Field of View (m@1000m)||56-29 m|
|Close Focus||2.8 m|
|Eye Relief||15-17.8 mm|
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.