Vortex Diamondback HD 10x42 Binoculars
Manufacturer code: DB-215 | Our code: 131943
The Diamondback® HD smashes the scale of price vs performance, delivering a rock-solid optic that optically punches high above its class. The included GlassPak binocular harness keeps your glass close at hand, ready to deploy at a moment's notice, all while providing protection and significantly more comfort than traditional neck straps.
- HD Optical System Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Fully Multi-Coated Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Coating Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- ArmorTek ® Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Rubber Armor Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Roof Prism Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Adjustable Eyecups Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Diopter Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- GlassPak binocular case
- GlassPak case harness
- Comfort neck strap
- Tethered objective lens covers
- Rainguard Eyepiece Cover
- Lens Cloth
|Dimensions||H: 14.5cm x W: 13cm|
|Objective Lens Diameter||42 mm|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||4.2 mm|
|Linear Field of View (@ 1000m)||110 m|
|Angular Field of View||6.3 degrees|
|Shortest Focusing Distance||1.5 m|
|Interpupillary Distance||55-73 mm|
|Eye Relief||15 mm|
Review by Steven Caple
Exactly what I wanted and this product did not disappoint. Great quality and clarity of view as well as being quite lightweight and compact.Highly Recommended.
Review by Steven
Bought for the wife as a gift tried them out once myself and they seem to be excellent in all aspects.
Review by Ian Harrison
I bought these 10x42s after reading a number of reviews they are exactly what I was expecting and hoping for. They ooze quality look fabulous and most importantly they are excellent optically.They are worth every penny... water proof fog proof shock proof dielectric coatings phase correction and HD glass whilst they are compact and lightweight to boot and can be mounted to a tripod if need be whilst the eye cups have 3 settings for correct eye relief. They also come with a neck strap harness and carry pack... they tick every box for me and Id happily recommend these binoculars.
Review by Eirwen Gardner
What an amazing pair of Binocs. Just what I was looking for I love nature animals birds etc not too heavy for my neck with a wonderful strap and can see everything with them.
Review by Safer
Cracking binos for the money. Really well made and feel sturdy and reliable. This is my second set only because I gave my last one to my cousin :)