Celestron Hummingbird 9-27x56mm ED Micro Spotter c/w Carry Case - Black
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: 52308-CGL | Our code: 131849
Manfrotto Compact Photo Monopod (Worth £21.99)
Lightweight, ultra-portable, and ideal for entry-level photographers. The Compact Monopod is perfect for compact cameras, although thanks to its universal 1/4'' screw thread it is compatible with many different devices weighing up to 1.5kg. The ergonomic grip is designed with comfortable, soft material, and a wrist strap enables you to keep your equipment safe and secure. Take sharper photos wherever you are, without the size and bulk of a large tripod.
The name Hummingbird reflects many of the qualities of hummingbirds: very small size, highly mobile (they can fly in most any direction at will), and capable of long-distance travel (many migrate between South and North America). The Celestron Hummingbird is a “micro” ED spotting scope, and like its namesake, the Hummingbird Micro Spotting Scope is as well suited to long-distance travel as it is to the backyard.
Ideally suited for travel – the Hummingbird will easily fit into a pocket, shoulder bag, or carry-on luggage. This spotting scope is perfect for traveling birders as a more travel-friendly alternative to a full-size spotting scope. The lowest magnification level can also serve as a substitute for a binocular.
- Easily carried in vest or coat pocket, in belt pack, or shoulder bag
- ED lens optical system provides sharp, clear images with vivid, well-managed color
- 9-27x magnification range spans binoculars and spotting scopes
- “Birder-friendly” close focus distance: 10 ft. / 3m close focus satisfies birding field optic requirements
- Waterproof / Nitrogen filled -- Protected against wet weather, humid conditions, and other environmental challenges
- Carrying case with belt and shoulder straps
- Eyepiece cover
- Objective cover
- Instruction manual
|Dimensions||H: 12.7cm x W: 20.8cm x L: 6.8cm|
|Objective Lens Diameter||56 mm|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||6.2-2 mm|
|Field of View (m@1000m)||73-32 m|
|Field of View (degrees)||4.2-1.9|
|Close Focus||3 m|
|Eye Relief||15 mm|
There are no reviews of this product yet. Do you own this product? Why not write your own review.