Impact Kinetics Pocket Zero Multi Position Target Holder
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: IK-PZ | Our code: 130102
Impact Kinetics Pocket Zero Multi Position Target Holder. Launched in 2003 as the 'Field Zero Pocket Paper Target Holder' and then manufactured by BSA for several years, the high quality 3 position stainless steel holder is now available under the Impact Kinetics brand as the 'Pocket Zero'.
Designed specifically for airguns in the field (but equally handy in the garden if you have a safe back stop) and built to last a lifetime, the holder is a fantastic investment in your shooting enjoyment. Simply pop the target holder into your jacket pocket before a days shooting. It's so compact you won't notice it's with you until you need it. When it's time to zero your rifle the clever 'Pocket Zero' allows you to set up a zeroing target almost anywhere!
Hard ground, soft ground, sloping surfaces and clearance over grass, wherever you need it Pocket Zero is ready for action
Manufactured to the original Field Zero design, Pocket Zero offers you a superior tool made from extra durable 1.5mm stainless steel, and true to its original feature set, incorporates a fully locking mechanism and easily replaceable parts in the unlikely event you ever need them. The card arms and frame ends are specially designed to resist impacts from UK 12 foot pounds legal limit airguns, although you can of course use your Pocket Zero for FAC air rifle, rimfire and larger calibres to check zero, provided your gun is already zeroed fairly accurately.
Pocket Zero offers 4 different settings to cover virtually any environment.
Position 1. The low position with just the card arms open. Perfect for use on hard / angled surfaces and particularly useful if you have a low back stop.
Position 2. Stand opened and locked into place. For use on hard surfaces. Raises your target card over obstacles such as long grass.
Position 3. Ground spikes opened and locked into place. Perfect for spiking into soft earth and ideal for additional stability if a breeze is blowing. Raises your target card to clear obstacles.
Position 4. Locked position. Securely locked for pocket carry.
- 1.5mm thick stainless steel parts are durable and highly corrosion resistant
- Stainless steel tension adjustable fasteners
- All moving parts feature secure locking function
- Angle formed one piece stand / spike unit offers superb rigidity and won't deform in use
- Quality engineered in the UK from precision laser cut parts and assembled by hand at our offices in Cardiff
- Spare parts available at reasonable cost and easily swapped with basic tools
- An original 'Reactive Targets' / 'Impact Kinetics' design, invented by us in 2002 to give hunters a go-anywhere versatile tool
- Takes standard 170mm (6 3/4") and smaller target cards
- Only 132mm long and 80mm wide in the closed position / 320 mm long x 155 mm wide in the ground spike position
- Weighs 257 grams
- Instructions included
- 2 year warranty
Please note: This listing is for the purchase of one Pocket Zero paper target holder. The image containing multiple products is for illustration only.