Swarovski SLC 10x56 Binoculars - Green
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: SWSLC1056 | Our code: 115226
Bushnell 16MP Trophy Cam HD Essential E3 - Low Glow (RRP £196.95)
Bushnell 16MP Trophy Cam HD Essential E3 - Low Glow. Keep a watchful eye on your favourite outdoor spot around the clock with the new Bushnell® Trophy® Cam Essential HD. Adjustable settings allow you capture one to three images per trigger, or anywhere from five to 60 seconds of video at a time. Adjust the trigger interval anywhere from one second to 60 minutes to capture that perfect shot.
*Offer not applicable to finance orders.
Swarovski Basic Cleaning Set (RRP £25.00)
The SWAROVSKI OPTIK cleaning set basic includes moist cleaning cloths, a cleaning brush, cleaning fluid, and a microfiber cloth. Ideal for cleaning all kinds of lenses.
There are specific binoculars for every kind of observation. Going out at twilight or during the night, for instance in search of owls, poses particular challenges for both people and technology. The SLC 56 binoculars provide you with optimum support whatever the situation.
Poor light conditions call for the skills of an expert. The SLC 10x56 binoculars have been developed to complement the proven SLC 8x56 binoculars, with both of them making their mark mainly during observation at twilight and night, with the latter also offering a large field of view. Not to mention that wildlife observers traveling around very faraway landscapes such as plains or deserts and observing very remote animals or birds can see and identify more. This is thanks to the high magnification of the SLC 15x56 binoculars. The rugged and outstanding ergonomic design adds the finishing touch to the best total package for observation at twilight and over long distances. The extended depressions for improved grip is one example of the ergonomic design.
- Flouride-containing lenses (for lifelike, high-contrast images)
- Maximum eye relief (for more viewing comfort, even for those who wear glasses)
- Optimized SWAROBRIGHT, SWARODUR, and SWAROTOP coatings for lifelike colours
- SWAROCLEAN non-stick coating, making it easier to clean away marks caused by water stains, insect repellent, or tree resin
- Particularly large field of view thanks to the wide-angle eyepiece
- Optimized roof prism system with P-coating
- High-luminosity objective lens with HD optics
- Integrated diopter adjustment in focusing wheel
- Twist-in eyecups made from allergy-tested material that can be set to four separate positions and can be unscrewed for cleaning
- Rugged magnesium housing
- Reliable, rapid and accurate focusing mechanism
- Dirt proof, dust proof, and watertight (4m/13ft) thanks to interior focusing
- No fogging due to the nitrogen filling
- Connection thread for tripod
- Quick and easy to use, even when wearing gloves
- Ergonomic depressions for improved grip, which prevents fatigue during observation
- Rubber armouring that is comfortable to hold even in the cold
- Perfectly balanced weight
- Field bag, eyepiece cover, objective lens cover, comfort carrying strap
|Dimensions||H: 7.3cm x W: 14.1cm x D: 19.2cm|
|Objective Lens Diameter||56 mm|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||5.6 mm|
|Linear Field of View (@ 1000m)||110 m|
|Angular Field of View||6.3 degrees|
|Shortest Focusing Distance||3.9 m|
|Dioptric Compensation (±)||5|
|Interpupillary Distance||56-76 mm|
|Eye Relief||19.5 mm|