Zamberlan 1023 Latemar NW Walking Boots (Men's) - Waxed Dark Brown
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: 1023 | Our code: 110776
Zamberlan's 1023 Latemar NW Walking Boots are solid, supportive, durable and extremely comfortable and are great for extended backpacking and tough hiking.
- One piece, full grain Hydrobloc® Tuscany waxed leather upper
- Zamberlan® exclusive Foot Wrapping System to firmly hold the foot and allow a precise fit
- Comfy soft leather collar lining for max comfort - Seamless upper for enhanced protection and durability
- Soft calf leather lining in the back part for best comfort and Cambrelle lining in the toe: it is hygienically treated, anti-bacterial and dries fast
- Exclusive Zamberlan® Vibram® NorTrack sole for great grip, wear resistance and traction with a soft and comfy dual density PU wedge for maximum foot impact protection
- Prestigious and special Norwegian Welted construction, for an impressive durability and overall comfort.
|Upper||Hydrobloc Full Grain Leather|
|Hardware||H.R.T. "High Resistance Treatment"|
|Footbed||Zamberlan Z-Comfort Fit Footbed|
|Padding||Open Cell Foam|
|Toe and Heel||Thermoplastic|
|Sole Package||Zamberlan Vibram NorWALK|
|Lacing System||F.W.S. "Foot Wrapping System"|
|Care||Hydroblock Proofing Cream|
* Please note: Some footwear may have packaging labelled with EU or US sizes. Please be sure to try the item on to confirm an incorrect size before returning.
* Please be aware Zamberlan are an Italian last which can generelly be narrower/tighter fit
Review by Tom
Nice boots just be aware they use US mens size so will be small for UK buyers (Uttings site mistakenly lists them as UK sizes)
Review by Tom Parham
Very well made, solid old school full leather hiking boot, it is getting increasingly difficult to find a boot without a Gor-Tex lining. Past experience tells me that the leather if kept well proofed with Hydroblock or similar will keep your feet just as dry. Just one thing to note the sizes are US not UK as shown in the pull down list so are about one size smaller.
Review by Ned Wood.
Beautifully handmade traditional mountain boot. Quality one piece thick leather upper. Not like my other Zamberlans with these i think theyll need extended breakin.
Review by Philip Parry
Ordered the Latemar because I wanted a pair of traditional hand stitched boot. I normally take size 9 or 43 but when I tried them on they were just a tad to short in length as my toes were almost touching the front The quality of these boots is outstanding. Thick one piece leather uppers. You can see and feel the quality. These will last me 10 to 15 years no problem. They do. Feel like I will have to break them in though I have to say which I didn't need to do with my last pair of Zamberlans.
Review by Dmd
These were the first walking boots I bought, it wasn't until I recently got a cheapish pair solely for walking the dog that I really appreciated the difference. Very nicely made with high quality materials, a great fit if slightly roomy around the toes. I love that my feet don't overheat in these boots.
Review by Andrew Sanders
Wanted an all leather boot after linings wearing out and stitching on fabric boots breaking. Tried Mammut XT Trail and Scarpa SL Activ. Out of the box these were really tight across the toes, I thought I had made an error, but after 10 miles they widened and are now like kid gloves. Length was perfect for my 44 size. Leather lining stops 'sock grip' so no blisters. Leather is tough and waterproof (so far) and really good looking. B3 rated for walking crampon. A Brilliant boot.
Review by Matt Sercombe
I wanted a boot that was going to meet a number of different uses. I have meindl boots for long hikes and scrambles and full scarpa mountaineering boots for anything requiring crampons. These are really lovely quality leather, the fit is good and unlike other Italian brands are not narrow for my G width feet. Looking fwd to testing in the field.
Review by Robert Lewis
I was looking for something different. Then I found these on the Uttings site, I did some research, watched the Zamberlan factory videos, talked to the very helpful Uttings staff and placed my order. As promised they arrived the next day, ordered a size 44 (usually a 44 in a Scarpa!). OMG i was not disappointed, they are the most stunning looking, quality oozes from the Norwegian welted sole to the calf leather lining. They may never see a mountain, they are just too gorgeous for that!