Bisley Gun Lubricant
Related Products & Accessories
Manufacturer code: BIOGL | Our code: 103760
Molybedenised silicone oil, non-dieseling, recommended lubricant for high velocity moving parts, air gun compression chambers, firing pins in all sporting guns and any area where sliding friction is encountered.
- Excellent lubricant for all sporting guns, rifles & pistols
- Improves performance through smoother action
- Maximises power by reducing drag
- Non gumming
- Non dieseling in air guns
- Excellent rust inhibitor as it does not evaporate like mineral oils
* Please note: Cleaning products in liquid or aerosol form cannot be returned for exchange or refund, unless faulty or delivered incorrectly.
Review by Edward
This is a high quality high flash point silicone and molybdenum oil which is suitable for general lubrication in airguns. It is also suitable for use within the compression chambers of spring and gas ram airguns too but use only 1 or 2 drops every 500 to 1000 pellets to prevent dieseling! I bought this oil instead of the very expensive Crossman RMC oil for my Benjamin Nitro Piston rifle and it seems to do the same job just as well. Recommended.
Review by Martyn Evans
used this oil to lubricate my compression chamber as recommended and it diseled very loudly for at least 8 shots before settling down. Hopefully no damage has been done. Beware !